ARC IS ISEKAI PART 3

When we finally got to Alice it was time to fight her a few minutes into battle eventually we lost track of where she was her sword was very tricky to deal with however I was there again so it wasn't too difficult but once we finally got her low and we almost beat her next thing you know Kirito's sword acted up and when it used its ability it destroyed a wall sending them down a cliff basically it wasn't a cliff it was down the building oh no they're dead oh wait I think call Kirito and he's hanging on the side of a ledge you okay buddy I asked him no I'm about to fall to my death and I'm holding Alice you could just let her go but it might not be such a good idea they hang there for a while and I move on.

POV kirito we're hanging on with my sword only let me go she says I can't do that I won't let someone else die in my watch just let me go she says no I can't I'll be marked as a Trader yeah I know I said to her however we can both make it out alive I tell her Alice listen to me very well she says I think create a material like Spike and stand up on it is it safe she asked me hell if I know I say now how can I connect you she then changes her gloves into a chain here I then tired around myself and she ties it around her after that we both start climbing for a few hours on end we climb the next thing you know monsters come out are you sure this is a good idea might be we're standing on these things hold on guys I hear over a voice on my head Arc I've been here him snap his fingers and a ledge appears there you go guys we then kill the monsters which look like gargoyles and then we continue to.

POV Arc I woke up with Eugeo and we confront a man who can split time oh boy this is I think the captain of the Integrity Knights bercouli oh boy things were just about to get interested we begin to fight him however I can't freeze them in time he's able to slice right through it okay well this is interesting this guy can literally slice Through Time now I'm excited I didn't split my glaive in half and run at him as I do so he splits time however I'm able to also freeze it which causes a weird Paradox making the blade actually slice me in half or at least I thought it did however it just cut me a few times which is fine but I was kind of getting annoyed with this guy I couldn't do anything to him I couldn't freeze him in time I couldn't do anything he could slice right through it he then use the new thing called stop blade what I asked him as it hit me I got flung into a wall then Eugeo froze him in ice however the dude literally was breaking out of it when she will power how is this even possible I say to myself I can't even break through that ice without using a few commands honestly this guy must be very powerful I respected the hell out of him for it but I told him you're done he said what do you mean the more you struggle the more you'll be frozen the power that my friend just used here will freeze you forever not even I can break through it and I'm more powerful than you ever could imagine you'll never beat Our Queen yeah I hate to break it to you but I am going to beat Quinella no no he says then some jester comes out and says no no this will never do who the hell are you I ask I am chudelkin okay buddy I'm just going to call you a clown because that's what you are you fool he says to me hahaha I laugh out loud this is honestly hilarious I say he then leaves but not without giving us a parting gift he turns our integrity Knight friend into a statue after that I get flung into a wall by him not very fun and then well guess what Eugeo is gone oh this is just fun I think to myself I then run after wherever he went however I can't find him anywhere I get to 97th floor and I sit and wait for Kirito and Alice.

POV kirito we're almost there I tell her great I'm glad we're almost there she said where will we be meeting your friend 99th floor I tell her he told me and you to meet him there remember oh yes I remember now she said after that we get to the 99th floor and see Arc.

POV Arc I see Kirito and Alice and then I realize her eye is gone what happened to your eye I asked her it exploded she said oh that won't do we need perfect vision for you one second and then put my hand over her eye and heal her instantly how in the world you do that she don't ask I honestly don't know myself I lied of course I knew I'm the most powerful person in this world there's no one who can stop me at this point not even the Cardinal system herself as I said that in my head she then said watch your mouth hey hey I'm just kidding I tell her she gives me a smart remark if you were just kidding then were you kidding about the other thing yes I was kidding about that too I tell her of course this is an argument in my head so you know it makes no sense after that we eventually get to the 98th floor no one's there we then run back to the th 97floor okay no one's here we probably should head on up to the 99th good plan they say when we get there we see nothing except the little panel that goes straight up to the 100th Floor coming down from that is an Integrity Knight hold on that's no normal one I say it's Eugeo looks like our friend has been brainwashed by Quinella yep that looks like it Kirito said want me to deal with them no I'll do it Kirito said okay suit yourself I tell him.

POV kirito I engage my friend in battle it was time for me to end this with him let's see who truly is the better Swordsman a few times I could not even attack him however there were some things he did not know I still had a bit of things up my sleeve that I never even taught him you may have learned my style I tell him but you'll never learn it all for I'm the Creator and I can make new stuff anytime I want I tell him after that I stop him from being brainwashed reminding him of his whole point bringing Alice back home after that he finally came to his senses we ran all the way up to the 100th floor and here we are now.

POV Arc after getting there we see a chamber it's kind of like a bed in the middle of the floor Queen Quinella how are you I say out loud to her she's at immediately comes out of the tent like Contraption or bed I suppose you want to fight now she said you're right we do oh well she then removes her clothes and begins to engage Us in battle oh boy I forgot she does that got to be honest if you weren't evil you definitely be my type I make a joke with her she says oh really so you want me then I wouldn't mind having you I say to her however you're evil and I'm not really into evil girls so sorry about that but I'm going to have to kill you that's a shame she says after that we finally almost engaged her in battle nope not yet that damn Jester comes in my queen let me help you he says in the most irritating voice I was ready to kill him Kirito can I just kill this thing I asked my friend yeah please do he's annoying me all right Arc hahahahaha I laughed maniacally as I walk towards him snapping my fingers I freeze him in place and then I stab him through however that doesn't kill him not yet anyway he turns into a fiery creature and starts running us all around great this is fun then Alice uses her skill and immediately we are able to take him down well that was then we had the fight between her majesty herself the administrator I said let's do this I was honestly getting bored and didn't want to do this anymore fighting her was going to be a pain in the ass out of nowhere she's summoned a golden Monster full of Swords huh so the spider like creature supposed to destroy us then I realized wait a minute this thing is made up of a bunch of Souls I said out loud what they all said yes I took many people to make these some Integrity Knights too so you know it's powerful she said that like she was very proud about murdering people and taking their souls away we then engage this thing in battle it was quite difficult however that's a story for the next time.