Arc's new look and clearing floor 76 through 84

It's been a few days since the Reaper versus Reaper battle of course the Laughing Reaper one so I wonder what my new name will now be I spoke with Argo and she said she has been going through a bunch of names that they want to give me and honestly a bunch of them suck they're going back to the floor Reaper again and I honestly do not like that name the floor Reaper it makes me sound weird give me a cool name already like the skull Ripper it's honestly something cool or the Grim Reaper that would be even better honestly a name like the Grim Reaper sounds cool to me but whatever it doesn't matter anyway after doing that and thinking it over a bunch I decided to eventually check my menu haven't checked to see if there was a log out button yeah no I can't even hack one in can't hack a log out button in because there was never One to begin with so after checking out just to make sure I then look to see if there was anything I could maybe craft with some materials I looked at my crafting menu and eventually I found an item flaming coat well that wasn't the name but I can't remember the name I looked at it and it was a flaming coat though a coat with flames all over it to be exact it wasn't on fire but it looked like my style so I then thought from there what if they end up calling me the flame Ripper or the flame Reaper this coat alone would make me look really good with that coat I'll no longer look like the black freaking Swordsman Kirito's coat is definitely my one of my favor however I do not want to look like him at all I want to have my own unique look so then I look to see if there was another sword I could craft and I found it sword of the flames it was a sword that looked like it was literally on fire looks like something a war God would probably have something like Aries or something I don't know God of War from Greek mythology I guess I imagine that's something that he would have so for me this looks like it would be probably pretty good maybe they'll give me the name like the god of war or something it'll be an interesting name however I would not like it that much first of all I'm not a God I'm a hacker making me a God would not make no sense I'm a hacker I hack things in I cheat it's that simple but this game cheats automatically seriously making literal monsters regain Health after you take them down to zero Health that happened on floor 17 yeah that was during my floors of nightmares that I was in the middle of with my three friends the monsters on that floor continuously regained Health five times before we eventually kill them all and the boss the boss revived almost three times before we finally were able to take it down now I got to head back to that floor that's where the coat is well I guess it's time to go fight the flame wyvern Dragon I'm not really too sure what that thing is he also has the sword though so the coat and sword is my goal it depends I have already will go good with it there are no pants it's just a coat I wonder if it's a full set just a coat and then give you the pants with it well I'm not seeing if it's a two-piece or anything I think it's only a one thing it's the coat alone that's it I'll have to get my own pants to go with it since I don't want to look like a freaking Target every time I'm in the middle of battle and the flame sword will go well with it sword of the Flames ooh that sounds like a cool name maybe they'll call me the reaper of flames or the fire Reaper it'd be an interesting name to say the least I can no longer be the Laughing Reaper for the fact laughing coffin no longer exists most of them are in coffins that's not funny anyway so to get the coat and the sword I would have to defeat the boss the flame wyvern at least 50 times it drops and it has a drop rate of a 5% so to be exact if you want both I would have to at least fight this thing a hundred times On My Own by the way I'm doing this solo it's going to be a bit difficult but I think I can do it so let's go I went on floor 17 and see the two kids I saved back on for 47 hey Yuna hey Nautilus oh hey Arc they tell me what are you doing here I'm about to go fight some bosses what are you guys doing here grinding it's been over 2 months like you said you would come find us oh yeah I completely forgot I'm so sorry don't worry about it she says to me so you doing boss grinding yeah what are you wearing just a black coat looks nice thanks you're part of the Knights of the blood aren't you yeah all right well I'll see you around I got to go for the boss 100 times then she speaks 100 yep 100 times has a 5% drop rate of what I want so yeah you get the idea believe it or not no I don't I've never played an MMO or RPG ever in my life well that makes sense you're a girl seriously Arc you had to make fun of her I wasn't making fun I was serious most girls don't like MMOS or RPGS at all well I got to get going so see you and then what make my way to the Labyrinth where the boss is I got to take this thing down 50 times for the coat and 50 times for The Sword 100 times all together what I need from the boss is the wings for the coat and it's Fangs for the sword it's just the Avatar it's not armor so it shouldn't take that many however there's a 5% chance One Drops so every 50 chances I get two I need two fangs for the sword one fang for the coat and two wings for the coat so it's definitely going to be a bit difficult but I'll be able to do it I think and of course to get the flame design on the coat I need to kill it an extra four times with the coat equipped to get the full on flame look all right well here we go I've been running and start fighting the boss a few times it's very hard it has a lot of health and it's a lot more than any other boss I've fallen up to this point I think I forgot how fast this thing moves and flies around the field eventually I did kill it like four or five times getting One Wing automatically nice I said to myself looks like the drop rate is increasing for me then I looked at the stats of my armor and realized it had luck if you don't know in any game luck is a stat you better have pretty high if you want a good amount of stuff fortunately my luck stat is so high that's good that means 5% chance turns into a 10% chance so I have a higher amount of chances to get this stuff I finished the 50 times I had to fight this thing it was honestly pretty easy once I got the creatures patterns down and the amount of attacks it was going to throw at me I was able to jump out of the way a few times and easily kill it so 50 times I killed it and I got two Wings perfect I need three things now here's the problem the fangs have a 2% chance of dropping and with my luck stat that turns to around about a 8% so again that is going to be still difficult but with the chance upgraded a little around about 2 hours of pass and I fought this thing over 120 times already I only have one Fang and I need two more so this is definitely going to be pretty hard okay update about time skip I've literally been fighting this thing for 3 hours let me tell you two fangs is all I have I still need one more so why I fight this thing I made the coat I still can't make the sword but that's fine and then I thought the thing five times and giving me the coat look of flames boom coat of flames is done however I change the name of the coat in the code and when I get the sword I'll tell you what I named it here we go I eventually fought this thing for 4 hours straight yes I was getting tired and I was getting sick of fighting it eventually I did beat it a few more times and got the final Fang I needed boom I now have the sword of flames I also renamed the sword so here you go this is what I named the stuff.
Sword Red Demon