3.3

(Kai's Pov)

(Kai's Pov)

Stefan was such a contrast to Dad, despite their identical looks. He was always brooding, silent, living in his own world. I often caught myself observing him, trying to figure out what was going on in his head.

Lost in thought, I didn't notice Lily until she was right in front of me, snapping her fingers. "Earth to Kai," she said, a playful tone in her voice.

I blinked, coming back to reality. "Yeah, I'm paying attention," I replied, rubbing my head, feeling a little embarrassed.

Lily rolled her eyes with a smile. "Sure you were. You were totally zoning out. What's up with that?"

I shrugged, not really wanting to explain the whole thing about Stefan. "Just thinking, that's all."

She gave me a knowing look. "About Stefan? He's a mystery, isn't he?"

I nodded, glad she understood. "Yeah, he's nothing like Dad...so quiet all the time."

Lily plopped down beside me. "Well, every doppelganger is different. Maybe he's just the quiet type."

As I was sitting there, Lily slid a beer towards me with a nod. "Come on, let's relax a bit," she encouraged.

I took a sip, the cold liquid a small comfort. But then, a sudden commotion interrupted the mom

Jeremy was holding Vickie in his arms, princess-style, her head lolling to the side, unconscious. The distress was clear on his face as he looked around desperately for help.

"Someone, please! She's not waking up!" he cried out, his voice cracking with worry.

Elena was immediately by his side, her hands moving quickly and efficiently to check Vickie's pulse and look for any injuries. The rest of us crowded around, a mix of concern and helplessness on our faces.

"Move back, give her some air!" Lily directed, trying to clear some space in the tight circle that had formed.

I made my way out and called dad " Its started"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

( Third POV)

Elias stepped into the kitchen to find Kai focused on cooking, the homely scent of food filling the air. His face lit up with a soft smile.

"Hey, Kai, what's on the menu tonight?" Elias asked as he moved closer to the stove, observing the meal preparation.

Kai turned with a slight jump, then relaxed with a smile. "Hey, Dad. I'm trying my hand at spaghetti tonight. Thought it'd be nice to have dinner ready for you and Papa when you got home," he responded, stirring the pot carefully.