3.9

/But piece by piece, he collected me upOff the ground, where you abandoned things

Off the ground, where you abandoned things

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(1980-1994, Portland Oregan)

After discovering Kai was severely beaten, Elias immediately gave him his blood and rushed him to his home for rest. Elias paced anxiously near Kai, with Finn comforting him from behind.

"Relax, darling," Finn whispered. "He'll be fine. You've given him your blood; all he needs is time."

"I know," Elias replied, his worry palpable. "But seeing him like that... He can't go back to that home. I won't allow it. He'll stay with us indefinitely."

Finn smirked and kissed Elias's neck, murmuring, "Whatever you say."

Elias leaned into Finn's embrace, sighing heavily. "The Gemini coven will face consequences for this. I promise you."

As Kai woke up, Elias explained what had happened and offered him a place to stay with them. Kai smiled brightly and accepted the invitation.

"I would love to," Kai said happily. Elias couldn't help but marvel at the transformation of this once troubled young boy, now radiating with joy.

Elias was struck by how different Kai seemed now compared to the psychopathic persona he had adopted in the prison world.

Under the care of Elias and Finn, Kai was raised with love and guidance. Elias arranged for his witches to teach Kai about their coven's traditions, including the merge concept. Kai eagerly absorbed knowledge, fueled by the desire for revenge against the family that had mistreated him.

Kai dedicated himself to mastering magic and training with Elias physically and mentally for years. Utilizing his psychic abilities, Elias honed Kai's mind to prepare him for the intense battle of wills that the merge entailed.

As their bond deepened, Kai accidentally slipped up during training one day, calling Elias "dad." Elias paused, a warm smile gracing his features. He tried to maintain his composure as Kai, slightly nervous, awaited his response. "Yes, son," Elias replied, his heart swelling with paternal affection. Kai blushed and hurriedly exited the room, but Elias couldn't help feeling a surge of pride at their newfound connection.

Under the guidance of various witches brought in by Elias, Kai blossomed into a formidable power witch, eagerly soaking up their knowledge. He established a disciplined routine, starting with a morning jog followed by magical practice with one of the witches. He sparred with Finn in the afternoons, honing his physical combat skills, before ending the day with Elias's mental strengthening sessions at dusk.