3: Negrong Pipit

They pursued me while throwing stones at me until I managed to leave their territory.

"Don't you recognize me at all? Why are you all acting this way? Ugh!" I said, annoyed, but they just kept chasing me away. "Why do I have to be so unlucky!?"

I went back to the forest to hide, but they were still following me. Do they truly not recognize me? It is I, Princess Neazhoi Ypsis! The daughter of King Rami Ypsis and Queen Ahira Ypsis of the Ypsistos Kingdom! Why are they so mad at me? I may be stubborn, but I swear I have never harmed anyone!

"Come on, everyone, the monster is heading this way!" I could hear the voices of those trailing me.

"Kill the monster!"

"Ensure it does not escape!"

"Yes!"

This is the most annoying thing I have ever faced in my life. How did I end up being called a monster? How?!!

I concealed myself behind the bushes, awaiting them to leave. My stomach growled once more. What is happening to me? This place is chaotic. Initially, I encountered a dragon that nearly devoured and killed me. Next, I came across a frightening elderly little man, followed by individuals who wished to kill me and label me a monster.

"Wow!." Upon returning to the palace, I will plan to get revenge against those who pursued me. I will tell Cerel to kick them!

"Ugh! I am truly starving," I moaned.

I no longer hear people chasing me. I was starving and I had no other option but to return to that place. They surely have food. I took advantage of the fact that my pursuers had not yet returned. I went to that place again and avoided anyone seeing me. I skirted past the side of the fences. The fences were as tall as me. Their steep height and small openings prevented wild creatures from entering.

"How can I enter?" I frowned and pondered something that could help me to enter their village.

Entering through the main entrance was out of the question. I might get stabbed even before setting foot inside. I must quickly find a way.

I picked a sharp stone.
"This is quite foolish. Ugh! I am a princess... and yet here I am... hmph!, planning to steal food from the locals," I muttered as I continued to hit the wood to create a sizable gap. Thankfully, it is made of old and light wood which makes it easier to break.

"Let it be, everyone. In the future, that monster won't be able to escape."

"Indeed."

"We will ensure that it does not pose a threat to our village again."

"Bad luck creatures!"

I turned to those who spoke and saw the group of men heading back to the village. They have returned from the forest.

It looks like I can fit in the hole I have made. I entered the hole and made my way to the closest house.

"Mission accomplished!" I declared as I entered an unknown and small hut.

Looking around, I spotted a grilled fish and a slice of bread on the table, which I quickly grabbed and devoured.

"Ah... Finally, I can appease my hungry stomach!" I hastily consumed the food due to my hunger. I didn't bother if I lost my composure as a princess. What's important is to fill my hungry and angry stomach with food.

"Father, did you capture the monster?" I halted at the sound of a voice from outside the hut.

"Usak, come inside. Although the monster has fled, rest assured he won't escape us in the future," a man stated.