5: Eyonnios

Third's POV

She frowned.

"E-eyonnios?." she asked, surprised. This information was new to her.

"Is that what this place is called? W-wait, what exactly is this place? Why do I see so many creatures—no, monsters—and odd people here? Why do they want to kill me? What kind of place is this?? How did I end up here? I did not come across anything in the palace mentioning such a place in our kingdom." She posed a series of questions, yet the elderly lady remained composed, giving her a serious gaze.

"Are you someone of noble standing who has made their way to our land?" the old woman asked.

Neazhio nodded slowly."Yeah, I am a princess from the Ypsistos Kingdom. Can you help me find my way back to the Ypsistos Kingdom? I will reward you generously!" She pleaded earnestly, but the old woman simply looked at her.

Why isn't she talking? Does she not know the Ypsistos Kingdom?

"As soon as I laid eyes on you, I sensed that you were not an ordinary traveler. I am unsure of how you found yourself here in Eyonnios Neazhoi, so I apologize for not being able to provide an answer. To my knowledge, there is no realm called Ypsistos here. It appears that you are from a different time, a time when monsters no longer dwelt, and somehow ended up in our realm," Elder Haikuri explained to her.

She furrowed her brow and met the old woman's gaze. "How is that possible? And what do I have to do with your world?" She asked, trying to calm herself as confusion started to overwhelm her mind again. 

Neazhio could not understand how she had ended up in the world of Eyonnios. All she remembered was being a princess celebrating her 18th birthday. The night was meant to be a joyous occasion, but it took a turn when the Bellum Kingdom attacked the northern tower, shrouding their kingdom. Neazhoi discovered that her father had been captured, prompting her to leave the palace in an attempt to rescue him, which led her to the jungle and eventually into a cave.

"In the cave..." Neazhoi unconsciously stated. Her heart beats faster as she builds a theory in her mind of how she ended up in an unknown place. She turned to the old woman. "I remember... I fell into a cave, and when I woke up, I found myself here. Isn't that teleportation magic?"

The old woman's expression darkened at the mention of a word. "teleportation magic?"

"Yes! Teleportation magic is a magical gateway or passage that can transport you to other dimensions or locations," she elaborated.

"Are you referring to a portal?" the old woman stated.

Neazhoi smiled, realizing that Nunong Haikuri had finally understood her explanation.

She nodded. "Yes! Portal! Perhaps that cave is a portal!"! "She said convincingly. A glimmer of hope flickers in her eyes. Perhaps there is a possibility that she could go back to her world with the help of this elderly lady. Maybe her hypothesis is correct that all of this occurred when she accidentally opened a portal in that cave.

Nunong Haikuri fell silent and appeared to be pondering something. Neazhoi still has many questions, and it appears that only Nunong Haikuri can explain what is currently happening to her.

"Are you referring to the cave beneath the ancient tree?"

The ancient tree? Could she mean that massive tree to which I clung by the roots? Neazhoi nodded again. She remained unaware of what the old woman was thinking.

"Do you know anything regarding that cave?" the young lady asked.

The old woman thought, " As I remember, it used to be the residence of a renowned hunter in this area. It was a long time ago. He had two daughters. It was rumored that their family vanished and never returned," Nunong Haikuri said.

Never returned? What happened to them? Is it possible that they went into other dimensions as well?

"Maybe they went to another time and never came back," Nung Haikuri added.

Does this mean I can never go back to my world? Her eyes widened, and she shook her head vigorously. " Impossible." 

She was stunned for a few seconds before looking at Nunong Haikuri in concern. "I can still return, right? I can still return to my world. That's possible. Maybe... maybe the way back is also through the cave. Yes, exactly! The cave! If I go back there, the portal may open and I can come back." She grabbed Nung Haikuri's body closer to her.