Operation Roof

Everyone gathered around the middle of the room.
"Okay so we are going to go down to the office. We are going to fight off as many zombies as we can. Natalie, I need your group to go first make sure there are no zombies on the roof and when your there make sure the door is open for people to come up. Next Peter your group needs to make sure everyone gets up there safely so stay sort of in the middle of this floor." I explained as everyone nodded. We went through the plan making sure everyone else knew what they were doing.
"What about us?" Callie asked with her group of 6. I nodded at Mr. Harrison.
"We need you guys to stay sort of on the third floor making sure that the third floor is secure and safe for everyone to go through. So that means killing all the zombies and making sure the people on the second floor make it safely." Mr. Harrison explained as he grabbed the golf club.
"Why exactly are we protecting everyone else?" Natalie asked as everyone stared at me.
"Well we need to rescue everybody. It's our job now okay?" I said as everyone nodded. We suited up backpacks and golf clubs in hand.
"Stick together and whatever you do, don't panic. Just stay calm and if there is never lose than 3 in a pack. If there is there is 6 of you, you all have weapons use them." Alayna said right as my groups opened the door. We spread out a bit to make sure there weren't any zombies. I nodded my head for Natalie's group to come out. We went ahead of them as Peter's group followed after them. When we reached the stairs Natalie's group went ahead to the roof. Peter's group stayed right by the stairs protecting the fourth floor. Callie's group followed us down the stairs. There were only a few zombies that looked like kids. I sighed knowing majority of them. I looked at Mr. Harrison who just shook his head. We took a breath walking down the rest of the stairs. The zombies noticed us as Callie's group were in shock. My group stepped forward attacking every zombie that came towards us. When we were done Callie's group clapped.
"So you want us to do that?" Callie asked in surprise. I shook my head.
"No, I mean yes if you really have to. But we want you to stay on the stairs and just wait for everyone on the third floor and second floor to go up." I said as they nodded their heads. We wished them good luck before going down to the second floor.

There weren't a lot of zombies that was until we made our way into the office. Everyone ducked down.
"Brooklyn, you need to make your announcement. We have company." Damian said as Alayna and him ducked down beside me. I pressed the button as the announcements came on.
"Everyone still alive, I need each and everyone on of you to make your way to the roof. I have people to protect you with weapons. Now move and don't panic! Hurry!" I said as I ended the announcements. When I was going through the announcements my group were fighting off the zombies that were attacking us. I stood up along with everyone else as we watched teachers and students run out of their class rooms. The zombies were chasing them as my group ran towards the stairs to protect the students running up them.
"Callie!! You better watch out!! There coming!" I said as we came racing up the stairs. Callie's group were fighting off zombies as well. We made sure everyone was up the stairs before I told Callie to go. Mr. Harrison fell going up the stairs in a rush. A zombie ran up to him. I stopped grabbing my golf club hitting the zombie repeatedly. There were more coming up the stairs as I grabbed Mr. Harrison helping him making it to the last floor.
"Peter run to the roof!" Owen said as everyone ran ahead. We all ran up to the stair case where the roof door was.
"Brooklyn, there is more zombies coming." Alayna said as we were stuck at the bottom of the stairs.
"Okay I guess we fight them off." Mr. Harrison said as he gripped his knife standing his ground. We inched forward as a bunch of zombies came racing up the stairs.
"Yeah that is too many zombies to handle. We can't kill them all." I said as we turned around heading up the stairs.
"Now we need to block off the door." Owen said as we looked around. The zombies were banging on the door as Mr. Harrison and I struggled to keep the door open. Alayna, Damian, Jack and Owen found some sort of crate to block off the door.
"Brooklyn, Mr. Harrison, on the count of 3 move." Jack said as we nodded our heads waiting until 3 to move quickly. We boarded up the door with as much as we could. We found more crates to use to help board up the door. Once we were done we all were out of breath. I looked around to see students crying and teachers trying to calm them down. They all stared at us, as we looked around at every single one of them. Everyone looked scared and some were just upset. We heard gun shots coming from the streets. Everyone screamed or jumped. I moved to the edge of the school to see some person walking with a bag of guns and shooting every zombie in their way.
"Whoever that is, they are a bad ass." Alayna said as we watched this person kill everything in its way. They reached the edge of the grass of the school.
"Brooklyn?! Brooklyn?!" I heard them yell out. It was Emily.
"Emily!! Up here!!" I said as I began to wave my arms. A lot of other people joined in with me. She came walking over to the school.
"Are you okay?" She asked me as she threw up the duffle bag. I nodded my head as I watched her do some Kung fu shit getting up on the roof.
"How the hell did you do that?" Owen asked her. She just smiled hugging me close.
"I know my ways." She said as she let me go. "Are you good?" She asked. I nodded my head. She looked around at everyone scared on the roof.
"I had Mr. Harrison to protect me along with my class mates." I said smiling as I hugged Mr. Harrison who smiled down at me.
"Well I'm glad you are safe since the rest of our family isn't." She said as she sat down by her duffle bag. Jack was looking through the bag checking out all the guns. Emily gripped the bag in her hands. "My precious!" She said setting the bag down on the other side of her. I laughed slightly at my sisters reaction.
"What exactly happened with our little brother and our parents?" I asked her as Mr. Harrison sat beside me.
"Well I was driving our little brother to school and on our way there was something going on with a cop and somebody else. I pulled over to help. That was when the cop actually attacked our little brother and I was so paralyzed I couldn't help him. I actually ended up shooting the zombie cop with his gun and when I went to go back to the car someone rammed my car. I had to steal the cop car to go home. When I got home, everything was terrible. People were dying and a lot of people were running. In the back of the seat I seen the duffle bag of guns so I grabbed it using it for weapons. As for our parents our dad was a zombie who killed mom. So he tried to attack me and the only way to get out of it was to shoot him. I didn't want to but I had to." She said as she sounded sad and angry.
"I want to know how this happened." Jack said as we all leaned back looking out at sweet Toronto. I shook my head.
"I do not know what happen, but all I know is we are going to survive this."