Good Morning

The sun was coming up and when it came up it shined through the windows of the car, making Mr. Harrison and I turn in our sleep. I hit my head on the arm rest of the seat causing Mr. Harrison to laugh at me. I rubbed my head.
"Ow." I said beginning to smile as I turned to face Mr. Harrison.
"Good morning." He said smiling at me. I groaned as I yawned leaning into his chest.
"Good morning." I said as we just laid there. I looked up at him. He smiled before placing his lips on mine.
"I have always wanted to do that." He said smiling sweetly down at me as he placed another kiss on my lips. I smiled before pulling away.
"That makes two of us." I said as we both laughed. I heard slight shuffling and groaning as I sat up looking out the window. There were a few zombies coming our way. "Shit." I said as I climbed over the second row leaving Mr. Harrison confused. He then noticed the zombies coming our way as he pushed me forward a bit more by resting his hand on my ass. I didn't really care at the moment as I just wanted to warn the others. I honked the horn probably making more zombies come our way. I heard everyone shuffle as they came piling out of the RV hoping into the car. I drove away before anyone started talking.
"Thank you for the mini heart attack." Alayna said as she sat in her seat breathless. Owen sat in the passenger seat this time since he crawled over me. I didn't really care all I knew was that I wanted to sleep and not get woken up by zombies coming everywhere.
"I apologize." I said as I looked at her through the mirror.
"I never thought you would be the one to drive us everywhere." Emily said as she stared at Mr. Harrison who just laughed as they were the only ones in the car who had their full licenses.
"Oh well I'm getting us out alive." I said as I looked at her through the mirror smiling. I watched through the mirror as Alayna rested her head on Mr. Harrison's shoulder closing her eyes probably going to sleep. I didn't care, I mean he was a good pillow besides I didn't really know what Mr. Harrison and I were. Yeah we kissed but that doesn't mean anything. I continued to drive until we reached a small town where I had to pull over to get gas. We pulled into a gas station everyone getting out and grabbing snacks. I ran inside to get snacks while Mr. Harrison pumped gas making one of us get him what he wanted. Once he finished filling up the tank we all came running out of the gas station because a fat zombie was chasing us. I pushed Mr. Harrison in the driver seat meaning he could drive as I could take a rest from driving.
"Holy shit that fucker was huge." Owen said making everyone laugh as we drove away from the gas station.
"Has anyone notice that everything is different than it was?" Alayna asked as everyone looked at her with a weird expression. "Yes I know everything is different but I mean if that was a real man we wouldn't be saying that about him. Brooklyn wouldn't be driving the car. Also Mr. Harrison and Brooklyn's little romance wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for this zombie apocalypse. I just mean we are doing things we never would have done before." She explained as Mr. Harrison and I jumped staring at each other and then back at everyone else.
"How did you know about-?" I said not really finishing the sentence. Mr. Harrison was looking through the mirror at Alayna.
"It's not hard. I mean even in class you two always have a sparkle in your eye when you talk to one another. It's like you were meant to be. Either way it's cute." Alayna said as she smiled slapping my arm. I looked at Emily who smiled wide at me.
"Finally!" She cheered hugging me over the seat. I looked at her confused.
"What do you mean by finally?" Mr. Harrison asked. Emily smiled at both of us.
"From the moment you two met when he was dating our 24 year old sister, you two connected instantly. It was like love at first sight. Why else would he have stuck around after they broke up?" Emily said leaning back in her seat as I looked over at Mr. Harrison who just smiled shyly keeping his eyes on the road. I kept replaying everything they were saying in the back of my head, I was a little confused..were we really like that before? That question went away when he reached over and intertwined our hands pulling it up to his lips so he could kiss it.

I leaned back resting my head against the window. I looked out the window watching the zombies on the side of the road. I sat up as I seen one zombie ripping someone apart. I cringed moving away from the window. I pushed myself off the window sliding in my seat. I didn't notice how far I pushed until I bumped into Mr. Harrison making him smile. I smiled as I looked back to see Alayna smirking at me, Emily, Jack, and Damian were trying to sleep, while Owen was looking at his phone.
"Owen what are you doing?" I whispered as he moved closer so we were inches away.
"I'm trying to re-wire it so I can somewhat use it." He said as showed me. He crawled over the seat so I could hold it. He sat by the window and I sat in the middle. We sat close together since we were used to it. I started playing with his phone as it began to turn on.
"Why don't you ever out this kind of effort in school work?" Mr. Harrison said as he was sort of watching me play with the phone. I punched him in the arm.
"Don't start with me." I said sternly as he smirked at me rubbing his now bruised arm.
"Are you going to be the abusive girlfriend?" Mr. Harrison said as I went wide eyed staring at him. "What? I kind of thought after last night you were my girlfriend." He admitted as I smiled leaning over to kiss his cheek.
"I guess I am your girlfriend..." I said as I backed away punching him in arm really hard. "Yeah I guess I am going to be the abusive girlfriend." I said smirking as he continued driving. I continued on the phone as it rang turning on.
"We did it!" Owen said as we high fived excited that we got it working.
"Yay!" I said as I clapped slightly.
"Stop talking we are trying to sleep." Alayna said as she moved trying to get comfortable.
"Yeah you may not want to sleep.."