villain

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"the hero commission is frantic, man - i've never seen them like this,"

hawks sighed as he toed his hero shoes off, shrugging off his jacket and landing on the couch.

"i have to leave in fifteen minutes for the train - how have you already finished patrol?"

beni questioned him from her place at the kettle - currently in the middle of making herself a pot noodle.

i may be no lunch rush but i make a good pot noodle breakfast

"i'm taking a breakanyway, apparently there's an up and coming group of villains out there,"

she hummed, not turning back to look at the hero who was annoyingly making himself at home on her couch.

"but there's villain groups coming and going all the time - why is the hero commission so wound up about one more?"

"cause it seems as though the guy in charge has a powerful quirk,"

"uh huh - what it is?"

"they're thinking along the lines of decaying...,"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

huh...

the entrance to u.a was swarmed with reporters and cameras.

beni pursed her lips as she stood back, watching her other classmates be bombarded with questions.

a sinister idea formulated in the girls brain and she smirked, making her way over to the mound of the crowd.

"hey!"

she turned around to come face to face with a brown haired women in a boringly tight blue suit.

"what is all might like as a teacher at u.a?"

there was a mic shoved in beni's face and she hummed, looking around with a finger to her chin, giving the illusion that she was thinking about an answer.

"i...,"

she leaned towards the mic with an open mouth, looking as if she was about to drop the most informational piece of gossip the crowed had gotten all morning.

the silence as the rest of the reporters realised that they may actually get a blog worthy answer was startling - everyone waited with baited breath for the girl to configure her answer.

"...i have no idea who that is,"

beni didn't even have the decency to look apologetic when the women's face and shoulders fell, a look of disbelief crossing over her face.

"w-wha-"

"-you are disturbing the class. please leave,"

before she could even turn around to address the voice that appeared behind her, beni's blazer collar was being snatched up.

as the reporters once again started their questions, beni found herself being dragged away into the gates, sputtering.

she resigned herself to her fate after a few seconds of squirming, letting aizawa drag her full body weight, her shoes trailing on the ground.

"...they're calling you scruffy,"

she looked up at her homeroom teacher, trying to get a reaction out of the usually deadpan man before huffing when he didn't even look her way.

"SINCE WHEN DID U.A HAVE THEIR OWN MINI JESUS?"

the question shouted out from from a stray voice in the still gathered crowd made her smile widen.