START GAME

WELCOME TO BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA, THE GAME

! YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN 15 FREE SPINS !

| CLICK TO SPIN |

|RAVITY    ANIVOICE    ADULT SWIM    HARDENING    EXPL|

YOU HAVE LANDED ON :

ADULT SWIM

INFORMATION BELOW :

The user possesses luciferin and luciferase in their blood, allowing them to control these substances to manipulate the state of matter temporarily. When luciferin and luciferase are combined with air, they can alter the state of air into a more tangible, physical form. However, the control over this altered state is temporary and ceases once the luciferin and luciferase are depleted, at which point the matter returns to its original state (air).

Additionally, luciferin and luciferase are components responsible for bioluminescence. At high concentrations, they can emit a glow, both inside the user's body (visible through the skin and veins) and outside the body.

The user has 5 liters of blood. Losing more than 30% (1.5 liters) is fatal. One liter of blood can sustain the physicality for approximately one minute, allowing the creation of around 150 full-sized physical clouds for 10 minutes each until they are in a critical state.

To sustain their quirk and gain more power, the user can either ███████ █████ █████, which provides a rapid boost in the production of luciferin and luciferase, or rely on a slower, ██████████████ ███████ within their own body.

Biological and Biochemical Basis

- Luciferin: A molecule found in bioluminescent organisms that emits light when oxidised. In the user, this compound is produced endogenously within specialized cells in the liver and distributed through the bloodstream.

- Luciferase: An enzyme that catalyses the oxidation of luciferin, resulting in light emission. This enzyme is also produced in the liver and works in tandem with luciferin.

Bioluminescence

- Mechanism: The biochemical reaction between luciferin and luciferase, in the presence of oxygen, produces light. This reaction is highly efficient, resulting in minimal heat production and a distinct glow.

State Manipulation

- Physical Chemistry: The interaction between luciferin, luciferase, and atmospheric gases leads to a temporary alteration in the molecular structure of air. This is akin to the principles of supercooling or plasma states, where matter changes phase under specific conditions. The altered air becomes denser and more tangible, akin to a colloidal suspension.