salivating

cw : blood blood blood ig not a lot but the implication of something quite devious happened for it but i can't say cause i dont wanna spoil :D

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

as she ran up the stairs of a fake building making up a piece of the pretend city in the exam arena, beni heard multiple footsteps outside.

she threw herself to the floor, falling against the wall before she stretched her neck to see about 100 or so students running down the main street of the city.

she doubted such a large amount of examinees were looking for her, but the trek to the city had been a hard one as soon as she split off from the group.

maybe i should've listened to them...it really seems like everyones gone straight after ua

the girl looked at her hand, holding it up to get the vials that had been filling up this entire time from her gloves, trying to ignore the incessant shaking.

it had been happening a lot lately, but she guesses that being jumped from about 10 shiketsu students at once could make it a little bit worse.

beni was lucky to make it out and still be in the running for competing - they had managed to hit at least one of the targets that she placed on her back despite her not hanging around them for even a minute.

she unhooked the vials, breathing out shakily before placing them gently on the concrete floor in front of her and pulling out six of the rubber balls from the satchel they had gifted most students who didn't already have room to store them.

the girl thunked her head against the wall, trying to figure out a plan just using the resources she had on her.

she felt the tell-tale signs of some of her tattoos ghosting up and down her torso frantically.

it seemed like ever since that incident at the tdl, her tattoos had always been either stagnant or practically glitching to the other side of her body.

speaking of the tdl...

beni bit at her lip why weighing the pros and cons before shortly deciding that whatever may happen will happen - if what went down with ectoplasm went down here, at least there was about 500 wannabe hero students in the nearest vicinity.

she pulled the vials full of dark red blood into her hands before opening the cap and letting both of them flow out onto the floor.

it won't be an amazing recreation, but it should at least be enough to fool the two people i need to take down to pass

from then on, she started to build up a human of what she thought looked like her - granted, there was no humane colours being that it was just a bioluminescent recreation of what she thought she looked like, but she hoped it would be enough.

the girl opened her eyes to see a stagnant form of her face staring into her own - definitely not human looking considering you could see through her, but beggars can't be choosers.

the moisture in the air was a lot easier to control considering the amount of blood that was combined with it - at least 20 millilitres - but having to spread that physicality over a large surface area was not as easy as she would've liked it to be.

beni felt her eyes drop from the exhaustion - it was going to be hard to keep this up for over even a minute at this rate.

the girl made the mimic pick up the six rubber balls and store them somewhere, the physicality thankfully enough to let it hold them with it falling through their palms - beni doesn't think that she could've offered up more blood at the moment.