adam

cw : some gnarly imagery at the end, lots of talk about god and such yk erm that's it i think

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

...

you're going to get into ua and if everything goes right, you might end up out of there by second year. if not, you will graduate top of your class.

for every year that you are in ua, you will send me a letter detailing what is going on. you will know if there ends up being a change of plans.

ask tsumugi for my legal name and just use the recording to make them send the letter to me.

...

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after a few moments of banging on class 1-c's dorm entrance, she elected to try the actual handle since it wasn't opening.

beni blanched as it swung open, leaving her surprised.

well that's unsafe, there's people like me around

she walked in, looking around at the common room that looked exactly like her own classes before catching the eye of a student lounging on one of the nearby couches.

considering the fact that it was about 8pm, most of the class had retired to their rooms already, except a few.

beni stared at the student for a moment while they stared at her. 

they had huge doe eyes that glinted, looking as though to have actual stars in them with a rounded nose and a lip ring.

the girl guessed that the eyes were a part of the kid's quirk as they bored into her.

"um...," she started, "do you know which room shinsou is in?"

immediately, the student smiled, showing off their bunny like teeth before responding.

"sure! he's on the third floor, second door on the right,"

"thanks," she smiled before jogging up the stairs to the third floor.

the girl stopped outside the boys supposed door before knocking softly.

when there was no response, she narrowed her eyes and started to bang her fist against it repeatedly.

she heard shuffling behind the door before it swung open, exasperated tired purple eyes meeting her orange ones.

"are you trying to take the door off?" shinsou huffed out.

beni ignored the question, just smiling at the boy.

"get ready - mommy's taking you out,"

she didn't even take notice of the horrific look on shinsou's face at her words before she sauntered away, telling him to meet her downstairs when he's ready.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"get changed,"

beni looked behind her to the purple haired teenager who had now made his appearance near the dorm front door.

she looked incredulously at the boy, noting that in her peripheral vision, the boy on the couch had looked up and noticed the pair.

"wha-this is my nicest outfit," the girl protested, "you didn't have a problem with it before,"

"that's because i didn't notice it before, dipshit," shinsou sighed, "i'm not going out with you when you look like that,"

"it looks good to me," the boy on the couch jumped in, "what's up with it?"