pay backs a bitch -badass y/n

Read Wait what before reading this for it to make sense

Y/n's pov

I walked into school with Jax and saw eyes on me. What are y'all looking at I snapped and everyone looked away. I looked around for Nelson but couldn't find him but I saw Niles so I walked up to him and asked where Nelson was. Where's nelson I asked. He is in class already he said. Damnit I don't have 1st period with yall I have the rest of our classes yall but thats it Jax said. You'll be fine go to class I'll fill in all the information in math I said. What about me Niles asked. You too at lunch I said. Ok he said.

Time skip science

Nelsons pov

I sat in class waiting for y/n to get here And soon enough she did. Nels she said. Yes I said. So I have to prank lani she said pulling out a bag of spray paint. Y/n I said. Hush she said spraying her seat. You do yo much I said. I love you too she said sitting in her seat. I know everyone does I said. Except for lay-lani a random girl said. See this is why your not popular because no one likes a bitch like you I said. Stop it now she said. No you stop it before I get my alpha boyfriend on you y/n said. Jax isn't an alpha the girl said. Last time I checked I guess he was I said. I have him on video saying he was but that was traumatizing y/n said. Also my boyfriend isn't an alpha he's a senpai the girl said. God is God got is great we love you to death amen y/n said. Bro your an asshole I said. Then lani walked in class with the most popular boy in school who was one of me and y/n's friends Jayden. Hey Jayden y/n said. What's up y/n he said looking at her. Damn why is he so quiet he asked. Uh problems she said. Ok if you want me to do something let me know he said. Ok she said. Break up with her I said to his self but i think he heard me. What Jayden said. Nothing i said grabbing something out his bag. Ok Jayden said walking to his seat. Finally now pull my chair out lani said. I turned around along with y/n and watched it happen. Lani sat down like it was no problem until she adjusted in her seat. Why is my seat wet she said getting up. Ew lani what is that Jayden said. Did you pee yourself I asked. Ew lani peed her pants a random kid said. Yea I'm dumping you Jayden said. That's my job lani said running out of the classroom. Alright class sit down and get your notebooks out we are taking notes about frogs the teacher said. Y/n your my best friend you know that right I whispered. Yea y/n  whispered back miss Martinez and mister neumann would you like to share what y'all are talking about to the class Ms.applebees said. I stood up and looked at y/n who was looking at me like I was stupid. I asked y/n if she knew she was my best friend and she said yea I said which made some kids laugh. Haha very funny neumann office she said. Wait Ms. Applebee are you mad because nelson actually has friends unlike you y/n said innocently. Now miss Martinez it would be a shame if I had to send you to the office aswell Ms. Applebee said. Now Ms. Applebee it's a shame that I have a boyfriend and you don't have a husband yet y/n said. Oh shit some kids said. Ok office now Ms. Applebee said. Yea we aren't going to the office we are going to Ms. martinez's room y/n said. Oh my goodness get out she said. Bye I said leaving.