parents for a day-jax

(So this will have the  n word mentioned a lot don't come at me because I am black and I can say those words along with jax and y/n)

Y/n's pov

So my mom Deseray Martinez is a famous singer and YouTuber. So you would see a lot of videos of me and my siblings and some challenges but today it was my turn.

But I was not alone I had to do it with my boyfriend jax Palmer. He's famous on tiktok for being friends with the nelson Neumann I mean nelson is how me and jax got together.

But my mom gave me and jax a big challenge and if we complete it I get a yes day and jax just gets my dad's 20,000 thousand dollar chain. My dads the one who offered it.

"Wassup YouTube it's ya girl Deseray and today I got a special challenge for y/n and jax I'll put a picture right there it's cute right I know I took it" my mom said. "Mom jax isn't here" I said.

"Uh excuse me I told him to be here 15 minutes ago" she said. "I'm here" I heard jax say. "Ok so since jax is here ima tell yall what the challenge is" she said to the camera.

Me and jax sat on the couch and he put his arm around me. "Ok so as yall can see they are already close together it's so cute it's probably the cutest relationship In the house" she said.

I smiled at the camera while jax looked at me. "Ok you two, yalls challenge is to be parents for 24 hours" she said. "Yea sure we are gonna go find a kid on the street" I said.

"Nah yall are having a girl and she's a toddler" she said. After she said that ashliana came running in here. "No" I said. "Yes ma'am see jax is already starting" she said.

I looked over and saw jax holding ashliana and her smiling at him. "Ok so ima leave and let yall do the challenge" she said. She walked out and I looked at jax. "Not so bad" he said.

"You don't live with her" I said. "Exactly you do so it'll be easier" he said getting up. I just sighed and walked out the living room. "Don't be salty" I heard him say. I just ignored him

Time skip

"Ok guys since ashliana is hungry what am I cooking?" I asked her. "Dino nuggets and waffle fries" she said. "Bet just put that shit in the oven" jax said. "Wrong" I said.

"Wait what" he said. "You gotta deep fry the fries and put the nuggets in the oven" I said slowly so he can understand because he's kinda slow. (He said that himself I watched the live)

As I was putting the nuggets in the oven jax was being jax. "Dude what are you doing?" I asked. "The oils gonna get me" he said. "Yea it'll get you with the stove turned off" I said.

"See uhm I forgot to do that" he said. "I can tell" I said. He then just stood there as I turned the stove on. "Go do your job as a dad I guess" I said. "Bet" he said running up to ashliana.

"Ok guys so ashliana is in love with a person who she barely sees in a day but whatever" I said to the camera. "You mad because if we had a daughter she would be a daddy's girl" jax said.

He was close to my right cheek while saying it. "Chat move before I actually hit you with this pan" I said. "Hey we don't argue or threaten each other in front of the kid" my mom said.

"Yes ma'am" jax said. "Sorry mama" I said. "Mommy" ashliana said. "I kept cooking before my mom called my name. "Y/n your kid called you" she said. "Here" I said giving jax the fork.

And yes I was cooking with a fork. I walked up to ashliana and she laughed. "Chat today you're gonna be a mamas girl and you're gonna like it" I said. "No" she said. "Listen" I said.

She was then grabbed by jax. "Stop being mean to her" he said. Then I grabbed her from jax and she did the most dramatic thing and cried. "What the actual fuck" I said giving her to jax.

She immediately stopped crying. "What kind of, bull shit is that" I asked. "I don't see a problem with her" he said. "Because she likes you more than her own sister or mother whatever" I said.

"Be gentle" he said. "I am jax" I said. "Hey calm down" he said. "You calm down" I said. He sat ashliana on the counter and hugged me. "It's ok be chill" he said. I relaxed in his touch.

"Ok" I said calmly. I looked at ashliana and she smiled at me. "Alright ashliana your food is ready so let's get you fed" I said. "Ok just to let you know Im not a baby" she said.

"I know-wait then why did you" I said confused. "I can act like one" she said. "Made my job hard for what" I asked. "A test" she said. "Oh ok" I said. "And you past" my mom said.

Time skip~ (random skip but this is too long)

"Alright me and y/n just got ashliana to sleep how does it feel" jax asked as he put his arm around my shoulder. "That means challenge is over" I said. "Yep and we passed it" he said.

"Yes sir yall passed" my mom said coming into the living room with my dads chain. "Damn that's big" jax said. "I know its nice of makai" she said putting it on jax. "Well that's it" I said.

"Oh shout out to makai for giving me this expensive chain I'm so greatful for this" jax said. "Alright shoutout to my family and prey that next week they survive" I said.

"Yea next week is y/n's yes day so be prepared" my mom said. "Alright before we go we need 20k I said. "Higher" jax whispered. "30k?" I said. "Knock it down" he said. "25k" I said.

"There you go babe" my mom said. "Alright peace I'm going to sleep" I said. My mom did her outro before ending the video. "I know yall tired get some sleep" my mom said.

"Very" jax said. We walked to my room and I didn't even bother changing because I was still in my Batman pjs along with jax. "Night" I said. "Bye" he said. This dumb bitch.....

Hey yall so uh it's been a year yall (not really Im being dramatic" so ima go eat my ramen and watch coryxkenshin and I'll see you guys tomorrow but this was requested by me.