valentines day-jax

Jax's pov

So nelson what am I getting I asked. Bro just come to the store with me and cameron he said putting his shoes on. I'm poor I said. What did you spend it on cameron asked.

Uh very important stuff I said. Actually I spent it on v bucks but that's ok because I'm using Nelson's money because he's the one forcing me to go to the mall with him.

Jax bro hurry up cameron said. Ok I said putting my shoes on. As we got outside mama neumann was in the car waiting for us. Ok guys are y'all ready mama neumann asked.

Yes ma'am I said. Ok she said. She drove off while me and cameron where chilling in the back because we're black and nelson is racists. Not really he looks like a cracker.

We made it to the mall and got out. So what am I getting I asked. Ok well I know lay-lani, Ariana, and y/n like their my daughters so I know exactly what to get them mama neumann said.

Bet nelson said. As we walked around I saw this bear I knew y/n would like. This is something- nope mama neumann said interuppting me. Why I asked. She has that one already she said.

Which one doesn't she have I asked. The rose gold one she said. Oh I said. So her theme this valentines day is rose gold she said. Bet I said. What's Ari's theme Cameron asked.

She's a classic person so she would want the classic flowers candy and a bear along with blue takis she said. I know lay-lani's theme is black nelson said. Wrong mama neumann said.

Wait what nelson said. It's purple I said. Not it either she said. Then what is it nelson asked. She's a very difficult girl so she has to have a silver and emerald green she said.

Oh so she's classy now nelson said. Yes she said grabbing a bear. She grabbed a bear and threw it at cam. Damn ok he said. Damn Cameron me personally I said. Shush he said.

This was so last minute next time yall are just gonna look stupid she said. Guys she's mad nelson said. Nelson I can ground you she said. Yes ma'am he said being serious for once.

Time skip

We got everything and mama neumann threw the bags in the car and made us put everything in the baskets and she made nelson write I'll stop being a retard 300 times.

Ok it wasn't stop being retarted it was stop acting dumb in the mall or store. We made it to y/n's house because the girls had a sleepover without inviting us but it's ok.

Y/n's pov

Guys I checked nelsons location he's here Ariana said. Oh jax and Cameron are here also lay-lani said. Bet I said getting up to open the door. No my manz pulled up first so I open it ari said.

No because Cameron is always ready to see me first lay-lani said. Well it's my house so jax is obviously at the front because- well it's just my house I said pushing them.

I got to the door and opened it revealing jax. See guys I said looking at 2 tired girls on the stairs. Happy valentines day mamas jax said. Aw happy valentines day I said. Excuse me ari said.

Can I see my man lay-lani asked. No I said. Rude she said. Wait lay tell jax to move his fat ass out my way Cameron yelled. Move your fat ass out the way lay-lani said. I'm not fat jax said.

Lay I said. Am I he asked. No jax your skinny I said dragging him in the house. See your making him question his weight ari said. Shush lay said. We then went into the living room.

Ok so where's my gift lay-lani asked. That was kinda rude I said. For real ari said. I'm sorry do I say give me my gift please lay asked. Uh yea you have zero class ari said flipping her hair.

Flip that shit in my face again I'll cut it off nelson said. Ari then looked at him like he was crazy. If you wanna keep those braces I'd advise you to not say that ever again she said.

Yes ma'am I'm sorry he said. Y'all are so weird I said. Oh nelson had the habit of saying yes ma'am today because Cassie was on his ass all day Cameron said. Figures I said.

Oh shit here y/n jax said giving me a basket. Aw thank you I said hugging him. I think somebody stole her ass nelson said. Why are you looking at her butt ari asked. Nelson bro jax said.

Nelson then gave Ariana her gift so she wouldn't go off on him. I love you he said hugging her. She hugged back and I can tell her touched her butt because she said nelson stop.

Ew yall are gross Cameron said. You wanna be talking Jax asked. No Cameron said looking down. Exactly he said. Cameron then gave lay-lani her gift and she thanked him finally.

We all then chilled and talked shit about people and fight. Bro Nelson look at her ass one more time me and Ariana will kick your ass jax said. Nelson please stop ari said in a sad voice.

Sorry baby he said hugging her. Damn y'all are cute and gross at the same time I said. Real lay-lani said. Quit acting like y'all are normal because y'all aren't I said.

Me and y/n are the only normal ones Jax said. That was a lie we just know how to not get caught except for when my mom caught us trying to be batman and spiderman.

I remember I was doing the spider man pose and Jax had my blanket wrapped around him while getting ready to be Dracula. But besides that this was the best valentines day ever..

Guys so my niles one will be on the niles imagine if you wanna read it and the same thing with Nelson if you wanna read it I'm mad valentines day was today because I was at school and I couldn't write today and yesterday was the same thing as today plus I have after school practice so yea I'll write Noah after this already bye...