// INTRODUCTION //

Character aesthetic:~~

AARVI SINGH RATHORE

RUDRANSH VEER SINGHANIA

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Behind every "it's okay" is a little pain."
"Smile and no one will know how broken and lonely you are inside. "
-

Life wasn't easy for Aarvi , especially with her dark demons of the past and fake smiles . If any stranger would see her , they would say that she is a weirdly normal college going girl but little did they know about the secrets she kept buried within herself.
.
.
She always kept a smile on her face even if she was breaking into crumbs.
.
.
She always kept her head high even if she wanted to curl up in a corner and cry her heart out.
.
.
Silence was the only thing that appeared to calm the chaos in her heart and mind but what will happen when someone becomes the reason for her calmness? What will happen when she'll encounter someone who can see her real self despite the facade.
________
Rudransh Veer Singhania has his life well planned and settled. At the age of just 22 , he has established his footing name in the business industry, while he actually is still an university student. He has a loving family, supportive friends and a great and settled career. But what happens when someone enters his settled life turning it into an unsettled yet peaceful abode.

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Welcome to my book, lovely people. I'm glad that you decided to give my story a chance .

It's my first time writing a story and since English isn't my first language so there might be mistakes . Feel free to point out my mistakes but please do it calmly.

I hope you like the story . Please join me on this beautiful journey and watch the love kindles between our characters.