Ch:29-Mystery girl revealed

Song: Saudebaazi

As they both descended down the steps with hand in hand , both their hearts had a contentment that it had never experienced.

They moved down the stairs  towards the room where their friends had gathered and Rudransh asked Aarvi in a gentle voice ," Should we still keep it hidden or should we tell them."

Aarvi looked up at him . Even though she wanted to share the knowledge of their togetherness with her friends but she also understood that he might need time before disclosing it and honestly she was totally okay with it .

" Jo aap chahein. Tanya ko already pta hai but baakiyon ko abhi batana hai ya nhi yeh aapka decision hoga." She explained with a smile.

Rudransh looked at her lovingly and taking a deep breath,he said ," apne zindagi mein aaye itni haseen Khushi ko bhala main kaise chupa sakta hai,"

Aarvi turned away from him to hide her blush as they continued their descend.

"Hey, where did you guys disappear to?" Tanya's voice called out as Aarvi and Rudransh descended the stairs, breaking the silence of the moment.

Aarvi smiled at Tanya, her eyes still reflecting the glow of their shared moment on the rooftop. "Just enjoying the view," she replied, her voice soft and filled with contentment.

Tanya glanced between Aarvi and Rudransh, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "Looks like you both found something more interesting than video games," she teased, a playful grin tugging at her lips.

Rudransh chuckled, his arm slipping around Aarvi's waist as he pulled her closer. "We found something even better," he said, his gaze locking with Aarvi's as they shared a knowing smile.

Tanu raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. "Do tell," she prompted, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Aarvi glanced at Rudransh, a shy smile gracing her lips. "We found each other," she said softly, her heart swelling with warmth at the realization.

Tanya and Hardik shared a broad grin at their confession while the others were standing there surprised.

" WHAT?!!?" They shouted together.

" But what about the mystery girl?" Ryan asked coming near Rudransh.

Tanya , Hardik , Rudransh and Aarvi shared a chuckle.

Tanya and Hardik came forward and stood beside Aarvi and Rudransh on either sides.

" Guys ! Meet the mystery girl. The girl who managed to steal my brother's heart . Miss Aarvi Rathore." Dev exclaimed dramatically.

" Oo bhaii....Hum pta nhi kis kis ko dhoondh rhe the but humare dost ki dhadkan toh yahan atki Hui thi ." Akshat said chuckling.

" Wahi ...humare naak ke neeche Inka " kuch kuch hota hai " wala romance chalta rha aur humko pta hi nhi chala." Ryan said.

" Well , it's about time. Mujhe aur Tanya ko toh pehle se hi pta tha but hum inke confession ka hi wait kar rhe the." Hardik said clapping Rudransh on the back .

" Jo bhi ho yaar, pehle tu idhar aa mere sher ," saying so Ryan hugged Rudransh swinging both their bodies to and fro, " Congratulations. Tum dono ko."

" Indeed, congratulations , to both of you." Sania chimed in , her eyes sparkling with joy.

Everyone were overjoyed by the happy news and congratulated the couple .

Rudransh squeezed Aarvi's hand, his heart overflowing with love for the woman by his side. "Thank you, everyone," he said, his voice filled with gratitude.