Ch-20: Good morning

Song: Chand sifarish

Sitting in the balcony later that night , AARVI was lost in the moments of the evening. The moments spent with Rudransh left a tingling sensation in heart, smile on her lips and a permanent blush on her face.

A quite ping attracted her attention and she looked at her phone which showed a notification on WhatsApp.

She opened her WhatsApp to see a message from an unknown number. But when she looked at the profile photo of the contact, realisation dawned upon her that it was Rudransh's number.

She was added into the group containing all of them but her being the lazy one didn't save any of their numbers.

She opened his message .

" Hey" he had written.

She was quick to reply with a " hii" of her own.

" Abhi Tak jaag rhi ho?" He inquired.

" Neend nhi AA rhi thi " she replied simply.

" Humare khayalon mein khoyi rahogi toh neend kaise aayegi?" His playfulness was evident through the text but it still made her breath hitch at how accurate he had been unknowingly.

" Aap bhi toh jaag rhe hain. Hum bhi keh sakte hain ki aap humare khayalon mein khoye hue the." She retorted back, turning his words back on him.

" Haan toh humne mana kab Kiya?" He replied smoothly making her go red.

" Kuch kehna tha aapko?" She texted after a few minutes.

" Kal subah college nhi hai ." He replied back.

She rolled her eyes and replied , " Haan pta hai . Yeh batane ke liye aapne text Kiya tha?"

" Nhi nhi . Woh actually I wanted to ask something." Rudransh texted, his message laced with anticipation.

" Hmm boliye." She responded with curiosity.

" Woh kal college nhi hai aur saare gharwaale relative ke ghar jayenge to main poore din bore ho jaunga . Toh kya tum mere saath kahin chalogi?" He requested, his nervousness visible through the text.

Aarvi's heart leaped with excitement at the thought of spending time with Rudransh. But she playfully typed," Aapke paas koi kaam dhaam nhi hai? Padhai likhai wagera? Jo aapko ghumne phirne ki padi hai?"

Her message brought a heavy nervousness inside him and he quickly typed back," nhi nhi Aisa nhi hai . Maine toh bas aisehi pooch liya . Sorry!"

Aarvi chuckled and then replied, " mazak kar rhe the . Par hum Kahan jaayenge?"

Rudransh took a breath of relief seeing her text but he hadn't thought about any particular place to go .

" Pta nhi ....Maine socha hi nhi . Tum hi batao Kahan chalein?" Rudransh texted.

Aarvi pondered over the question but then her eyes fell on the burning diya on the rooftop of their neighbour's house.

" Mandir chalenge humare saath?" She asked him with a little nervousness.

She didn't wanted him to think of her a boring person but their relationship was still in it's beginning phase and she wanted to start it full devotion, with the blessing of God.

She nervously bounced her knees waiting for his reply.

Meanwhile Rudransh was in awe with her hearing her proposition to go to a temple.

" Zaroor. Kab aana hoga bolo?" He immediately replied bringing a bright smile on Aarvi's face.

" Kal subah 8 baje chalega? " She asked.