Ch-18: A step forward

Aarvi entered the room and saw Rudransh trying to indulge in talk with the little guy with the toys spread around them . As soon as both of them heard her footsteps, they looked up at her.

Aarvi sat down beside Krish directly infront of Rudransh. Their eyes met and a sensation passed through both of them.

As soon as Aarvi sat down , Krish climbed on her lap and settled himself comfortably while smiling at her. Aarvi looked at him with a smile and kissed his forehead. Krish again focused on the toys and in conversation with Rudransh who was explaining the working of each of them to him.

The worker came in and went away keeping the plate of food beside Aarvi.

Aarvi looked at Rudransh and cleared her throat gaining his attention. He looked at her and raised his eyebrow in question.

" Aapne breakfast nhi kiya hai na isiliye humne aapka bhi naashta Krish ke saath hi mangwa liya ." Aarvi said softly.

Rudransh eyes widened and he immediately said , " nhi nhi mujhe bhukh nhi lagi hai . I already ate my breakfast."

" Jhooth mat boliye. I heard your stomach rumble." Aarvi replied.

As Aarvi had guessed, Rudransh was indeed embarrassed and denied to eat even after Aarvi asked him repeatedly.

He turned towards Krish with a flustered face and continued to indulge with him .

His action irritated Aarvi.

" Kitne ziddi hain yeh! Khana hi toh hai ismein itna nakhra kya dikhana? Jao ab nhi khana toh mat khaiye!" She said in her mind .
Picking  the plate in one hand she started feeding small bites to Krish who was lost in the world of toys.

Rudransh's stomach gave another rumble and he closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment .

He made sure to avoid Aarvi's eyes at any cost and only focused on Krish.

Aarvi shook her head at his antics.

Rudransh was busy in putting the parts of a toy together when a hand came infront of him holding a small bite of idli dipped in chutney.

He looked up to find Aarvi holding the bite near his mouth.

" Khaiye ab." She said strictly. Rudransh opened his mouth to deny but Aarvi quickly shoved the morsel of food in his mouth.

In the meantime while he was chewing, Aarvi fed a morsel to Krish. As soon as Rudransh finished the food in his mouth and was about to say something, Aarvi again shoved another morsel in his mouth.

Rudransh made a denying sound from his throat but Aarvi glared at him , " chup chap khaiye."

Krish laughed looking at Rudransh and clapped while saying, " Bhaiya got scolded! Wow!" He continued to giggle as Rudransh huffed looking at Aarvi.

Krish looked up at Aarvi asked , " Di but bhaiya is not a kid so why are you feeding him?"

Krish's question made Aarvi and Rudransh both get flustered. 
" Tu kha na chup chap! Aur toys pe dhyan de ! " Aarvi chided Krish playfully.

Overcome with shyness , she couldn't meet Rudransh's eyes.

But Rudransh was completely entranced by Aarvi's blushing face. His gaze was fixed on her, unable to look away, as he found her blushing incredibly captivating.

To him, the delicate flush of red enhances her beauty, elevating her appearance to a new level of attractiveness. She looked like  a freshly bloomed pink tulip , beautiful but also delicate, vibrant, and full of life.