Ch:24-Mystery girl

Song: Locha e ulfat

" Oye!" Rudransh looked up from his phone to see all three of his bestfriends and brother standing at the entrance of his room.

He raised his eyebrow questioningly at them," Kya hua?"

" Kya hua? We should be the one asking you that ." Ryan exclaimed coming inside the room and settling on his bed , the others following suit.

" Matlab?" Rudransh asked confused.

" Matlab yeh ki ho kya rha hai tere life mein? Aajkal kuch jyada hi khush rehne laga hai . Bewajah smile karte rehta hai , blush karta rehta hai. Pehle toh tujhe Jana pasand nhi tha aur ab Roz College 30 mins jaldi jaane laga hai . Roz chhutti time tu sabse pehle car mein aake baith jata tha aur ab roz chhutti time sabse late aata hai car mein. Chal kya rha hai bro??" Akshat asked.

Rudransh looked at all of them contemplating his answer. Hardik was only one who had an inclination of what was happening due to his extra observant nature.

He settled beside his brother with his hand around his shoulder and said," Apne bro ko koi mil gya hai ."

" What!!!" Ryan and Akshat both exclaimed loudly making Hardik laugh and Rudransh wince .

" Abe gadhon , poore Ghar aur moholle ko batana hai kya? Dheere bolo." He hissed at them.

" Sorry Sorry but yeh sab kab , kya , Kahan , kaise ?" Ryan asked him .

" First go and close the door . Yeh baat is room se bahar nhi jaani chahiye. Understand?" He said the last part pointedly looking at Ryan who made an action of sealing his lips and throwing away the key.

Akshat returned back after locking the door and said eagerly," Ab bata kon hai woh jisne humare Bhai ka dil chura liya?"

Rudransh leaned back against his pillows, a secretive smile playing on his lips as he began to recount the tale of his newfound infatuation. "Well, it all started a few weeks ago..."

His friends leaned in closer, hanging onto his every word as he spun the narrative of chance encounters, stolen glances, and the gradual blossoming of feelings. Each detail was like a brushstroke on a canvas, painting a picture of romance in their minds.

Ryan interrupted with an excited gasp, "Wait, is it that girl from the library?"

Rudransh chuckled nodding.

As he continued, the room was filled with laughter, gasps, and exclamations of disbelief. It felt like they were all part of a suspenseful drama, eagerly awaiting the next twist in the plot.

Finally, Rudransh reached the climax of his story, revealing the identity of the mystery girl. "And that's when I realized... it's her. The one who's captured my heart."

His friends erupted into cheers and applause, congratulating him on his newfound love. They were like a chorus of supportive voices, celebrating the beginning of a new chapter in Rudransh's life.

" One minute, but who's this girl? I mean you didn't tell us her name." Akshat asked

" I won't reveal that. Khud pta laga lo ." Rudransh said playfully.

His friends exchanged amused glances, realizing that Rudransh was determined to keep her identity a mystery for a little while longer.

Ryan leaned forward, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Challenge accepted. We'll find out who she is before the end of the week!"

Akshat nodded eagerly, already brainstorming strategies. "We'll start with the library. Maybe she has a favorite spot or a routine."

Hardik, ever the pragmatic one, chimed in, "Let's not forget social media. We might find some clues there."