Ch-15: His first picture

Aarvi's Pov~

The night enveloped the city like a velvet cloak, draping its darkness over the skyline. Streetlights flickered like distant stars, casting pools of amber across silent streets. The moon, a pale sentinel, watched from its celestial perch, lending a ghostly glow to the scene below. Shadows danced with whispered secrets, as the world surrendered to the hush of midnight, alive with the pulse of nocturnal life.

The rain had finally stopped but the sky was still laden with clouds . Sitting in my balcony I muddled over the entire day , or to be specific, I thought over about the time with Rudransh.
With each passing day and each moment we spend together, he is starting to make a place in my heart .

With him around I've no control over my heart . It seems to love his presence. But can I let it get used to it ?

I don't know the answer to this question but honestly I don't think I even any control over this. Whenever he's around, my entire being becomes a moth to his flame who doesn't care about getting burned.

Whenever there's a confusion, close your eyes and ask your heart. It will never let you take the wrong decision.
Whenever your brain is incapable of deciding, just follow your heart and everything will be fine.

Maa's voice echoed through my memories and it instantly brought tears to my eyes.

I look up at the sky with teary eyes towards the pole star . The only star shining in the sky .

I whisper escapes my lips, " I love you maa."

Maa has always told me to follow my heart but the world forced  me to do otherwise.
But now I'm tired of this loneliness. I'm tired of being alone .
Tired of pushing people away.

This time I'll follow my heart . And my heart chants only one name nowadays.

Rudransh

𝄞

The next day~~~~

" Tanu chalein?" I called from the corridor. Dev , Rahul and Sania are already here to pick us up for college but as usual miss Tanya is late .

" Chal chal chal chal...." Tanya rushed out of her room with her sandals in her hands. I locked the door once she was out and left for college along with everyone.

" Aarvi? Kal tu college gyi thi ? " Rahul asked me .
" Hmm . Why?" I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

Me and Dev were in front with Dev driving, while the others were in the backseat.

" Kal kon kon select hua dance group ke liye ? Tanya ka chance abhi bhi hai ki kat gya iska ?" He said laughing.

Tanya shrieked and they both started quarrelling like kids while we laughed at them .

" Waise baat toh Rahul ki sahi hi hai ." Dev said irritating Tanya more.

" Vi , bata de is chhachhundar ko ki mujhse better dancer yahan poore college mein koi nhi hai ." Tanya said .

" Woh sab toh thik hai Tanu but subah subah Aarvi se jhooth bulana galat baat hai ."  It was Sania.

Tanya grumbled and sat with her arms folded with a sullen look on her face.

" Kya tum sab bhi ! Meri Tanu se acha dance koi nhi karta."  I said looking at Tanu through the rear view mirror.

Immediately a broad smile came over her face as she turned to Rahul to show her tongue .

" Tum log ko yaad hai jab isne chak dhoom dhoom pe dance Kiya tha baarish mein??" I said after a minute.

Immediately everyone started laughing and Tanu groaned in embarrassment.