Ch:19- Blissful evening

Song: janib( duet)

The next day arrived and after the college premises were over , the group decided to explore the new set up market as planned the day before. The weather was quite nice . The sun wasn't harsh anymore and the little breeze made the atmosphere peaceful amidst the city chaos.

" Bhai main toh bada excited hoon!" Rahul said expressing his excitement.

" Same bro same ." Ryan clapped on his back making everyone chuckle at them. Everyone was chatting among themselves whereas Aarvi's eyes were searching for Rudransh. She had an extremely busy day today so she couldn't meet him even once throughout the day. But now her eyes were getting desperate for his view.

Finally after a minute , her eyes fell on Rudransh who was coming towards them while tying his hair back. Aarvi's eyes got captured by him. For her, Rudransh's sight was like a beautiful view which she never wanted to look away from. Rudransh also saw Aarvi as he drew near and seeing her eyes already on him , he turned his eyes down with a slight shy smile on his face.

" Let's go guys!" Ryan shouted excitedly as Rudransh reached them. Dev, Aarvi , Tanya , Sania and Rahul got in Dev's car whereas Ryan , Rudransh, Hardik and Akshat got in their car and they left for the market.

They reached the market and excitedly meander through the lanes, eager to discover the treasures of the market.
The market had a vibrant hub where vendors had gathered to sell various goods, including fresh produce, spices, handicrafts, and more. It was bustling with activity, filled with colorful stalls, enticing smells, and the lively chatter of buyers and sellers bargaining over prices. This market was offering a glimpse into the Rajasthani Nomadic community's customs and traditions.

As the group continued , the boys came across a stall of ornately designed pottery. The craftsmanship enticed the guys as they watched the Potter carve a beautiful vase.

Seeing the guys crowding the stall the girls also reached there and they were also equally impressed.

Hardik moved towards a stall showing various traditional paintings with intricate detailing and storytelling. He indulged in conversations with the shopkeeper about the stories behind every painting.

As the journey unfolded, Rudransh searched for Aarvi but she wasn't there with the girls. He looked around and saw her standing near a stall alone . He went near her and looked at what had attracted her attention.

Aarvi was looking around when her eyes fell on a beautiful green colour ghaghra choli and she remembered that her maa also had the same one. She loved to see her maa wear it . Aarvi stood in front of the stall looking at the piece of clothing as the memories of her childhood with her maa played in her mind bringing back tears in her eyes.

Rudransh was closely observing her face standing near her . He witnessed every expression crossing her face and her tear filled eyes as if she was remembering something beautiful yet sad.

" Aarvi?" He called her slowly and Aarvi jerked back to reality. She quickly averted her eyes to blink back her tears when she heard Rudransh's soft voice.

" Kya baat hai? Tumhein pasand hai yeh ghaghra choli?"

Aarvi looked back at him and again at the dress displayed and slowly said, " Humare maa ke paas bhi aisa same tha."
Rudransh looked at her face waiting for her to continue.
" Papa ne gift Kiya tha maa ko unki anniversary pe. Bahut pyaari lagti thi maa jab bhi woh yeh ghaghra pehenti thi. Bilkul mor ke tarah. Humein yeh colour bahut pasand aaya tha toh maa humare liye bhi isi colour ka ek ghaghra choli le aayi thi. Hum unke jitne Sundar toh nhi lagte the lekin baba hum dono ek colour mein twining karte dekh kaafi khush hote the. " Aarvi said reminiscing about her childhood.