Ch-17: Her Rainbow

Author's POV ~

A blooming morning made it's way . The sun casting it's soothing sweet rays on the girl sitting in the balcony with a guitar in her hand. Eyes closed as she strummed a beautiful tune on the strings of the instrument.

" Vi?" Aarvi opened her eyes and looked back at Tanya who was completing her assignment.

" Kya pehen rhi hai Aaj tu?" Tanya asked her while writing.

Aarvi furrowed her brows at her weird question and said, " kapde! Ab bartan pehen ke toh college Jaa nhi sakti na ."

Tanya looked at her and rolled her eyes and said ," aree pagal woh market bhi Jana hai na , Isiliye puch rhi hoon."

" Market?" Aarvi asked confused.

Tanya smacked her forehead," ohooo! Kal ke naach gaane mein toh main bhul hi gyi batana tujhe . Woh college se thodi door woh jo field hai na wahan rajasthani market laga hua hai . Authentic Rajasthani. Toh hum sab ne milke plan Kiya hai wahan jaane ka ."

" Hum sab matlab?" Aarvi asked walking towards the kitchen to prepare her morning smoothie.

" Are sab matlab humara poora group aur us chirkut ka poora group."

"Ryan's group will also be coming. That means Rudransh would also be there! " Aarvi thought to herself with a bright smile.

" Okay" She said pretending to be nonchalant and moved to her room with her smoothie and guitar.

Placing her guitar at it's place , she opened her wardrobe and looked at her options.

" Hey Mahadev! Koi dhang ke kapde hai hi nhi humare paas ." She sighed.

[It's basically every girl's problem. Even if their closets would be full with cloths still they would never have something good to wear when the situation demands 😂.]

Finally after rejecting two options , Aarvi decided to go for a black kurti and a white long skirt with black border. She paired it with some jhumka's and a set of silver bangles in one of her hands and a simple watch on the other.
She did her skincare and applied a tinted lip balm on her lips. It isn't that Aarvi didn't like to do makeup, but the truth was that she didn't know how to do it so she always remained natural faced .
She applied kajal in her eyes and put a small black bindi on her forehead, completely her look.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror with a content smile and moved towards her desk to pack her bag.

" Vi ! Dev aa gya . Chalein?" Tanya said coming into her while trying to tie her bracelet.
Wearing a yellow kurti and pant with a simple dupatta. Her hair open and a watch in her hand , Tanya looked beautiful like a morning sunflower.

Aarvi nodded and both of them moved towards Dev's car. Aarvi settled in the passenger seat and Tanya in the back still fidgeting with her bracelet. Rahul was sleeping and Sania was also napping with her head on Rahul's shoulder.

Dev swiftly fixed the rear view mirror while whistling so that he can get to see Tanya.

He thought he was smooth at hiding his action, However Aarvi noticed everything with a teasing smile on her face.

" Chalein Dev? Ya abhi tak rear view mirror fix nhi hua ?" She said teasingly.

Tanya looked up towards the rear view mirror and Dev and Dev quickly averted his eyes and started the car while glaring at Aarvi , who just chuckled at him with a wink.

While they were on their way chatting slowly not to wake the two napping members in the car, a phone ring sounded in the car.

It was Aarvi's phone . Seeing Sunita Aunty's name flash on the screen , she picked up the call in confusion.