• CHAPTER • TWELVE •

"She'd want pink

"She'd want pink."

"I don't know if we got it right."

"Maybe we should have just gone for the white."

"Pink," I whisper as I wake up, my eyes opening to see Luka, Gabriel and Josh standing by the bed and arguing. 

My eyes flicker around the room. I'm still in the hospital. The same white room, perfectly sanitised and crisply clean. 

Luka is sat on the doctor's stool whilst Gabriel and Josh are on the white couch.

I glance down to see my right forearm covered in a pink cast, smiling at the colour they chose. 

They must have figured out it was my favourite colour from the fact I wear it a lot. 

They've noticed me. 

"I like it," I whisper, looking to them. They have concerned faces, but they turn into proud smiles when they gain my approval, making me blush slightly. 

Their intense gazes make me feel hot and bothered.

Gabriel takes a step towards me and strokes my cheek, looking deep into my eyes.

"Let's get you home, ma chérie," he says softly.

I nod and he helps me stand up. 

I look around the room, expecting to see Zander but he is nowhere to be seen. 

"He's just at yours informing your dad," Luka anticipates my thoughts. 

"O-okay," I stutter. 

I hope my dad is nice to him.

Gabriel guides me to Luka's car and I fight off sleep as they drive me back to my house. 

...

"Hey," someone nudges me softly. 

My eyes flutter open to see Josh smiling at me, with my door open. 

I look past him to see my brothers standing there with sheepish looks on their faces. Josh helps me out of the car and we walk into the house. He guides me to our old, ripped, brown sofa, only for my brothers to instantly sit next to me.

"Camille... we didn't know she would do-" Oscar starts but is interrupted by Noah.

"We're so sorry Cami."

I smile slightly at them, nodding as if to accept their apology.

Truth is, no one could have known Zoe would do something as psychotic as that. 

Hell, I was friends with her for basically my whole life and didn't suspect it.

They are my brothers. Just thinking with their dicks as most 17 year old boys do.