• CHAPTER • TWENTY SEVEN •

Fuck

Fuck.

I did not expect her to look that gorgeous. 

As she climbs into my car, I feel my cock stiffen against my black jeans. Her shirt reveals enough amount of cleavage showing to have me ready to abandon the whole date and take her back to my house. 

Her white jeans show off her perfect curvaceous, petite figure and her hair flicks over her shoulder as she buckles in. 

I need to stop staring. 

Her eyes meet mine and see nerves and excitement in her pupils. 

I smile at her, squeezing her knee in reassurance before putting the car in gear and driving off. 

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," I compliment her, watching through my peripheral vision as a blushed smile spreads across her face. 

"Thanks," she says as she plays with her cast. 

"How's your arm feeling?" I ask her, keeping one hand on the wheel and the other on her thigh. 

"It's okay now," she says before sighing and scrunching her eyes, "just annoying really. I want to go back to cheer and do normal things but I have this big ugly plaster restricting me." 

I chuckle at her description. "It'll be off soon, baby," I squeeze her thigh slightly.

"I just need to earn money again," she runs her fingers through her hair in despair and I sigh, my heart aching at the idea of her being worried about providing for her family when she's only been a legal adult for a few months. 

As I pull into my driveway, I watch as her eyes light up in surprise. 

Once I've stopped the car, I climb out and walk round to her side, helping her out. She smiles up at me and I keep hold of her hand, guiding her through the front door. 

"Holy...wow," she whispers as she looks around the room. 

The natural white and beige theme of the room is offset by the black couches in the centre of the open plan living room. Beyond it is a large white kitchen island, not dissimilar from Luka's apartment. 

"I-It's b-beautiful," she stutters and I smile, moving close behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on the top of hers. 

I feel immediately more at home with her than I ever have here. 

We stay standing here for a few minutes as she leans her body to rest against mine. 

Finally, a rumble of hunger emanates from her stomach and I smirk before placing a kiss on her temple and removing my arms from her. I head towards the kitchen, looking back to her and gesturing for her to follow. 

She does, hopping onto one of the black bar stools as I walk to the fridge. I grab a few ingredients out of it, setting them down on the island opposite her.