• CHAPTER • THIRTY FIVE •

I rub my thighs together as I watch him write on the whiteboard, his arms flexing with each movement

My mind wanders back to yesterday, having Luka between my legs using the same mouth to pleasure me that he's now stating instructions from to my English class. 

He runs a hand through his blond hair as he gazes around the class, watching as everyone turns their textbooks to the right page. 

I don't even know what page we're meant to be looking at. 

I was too busy daydreaming. 

His eyes meet mine and he raises an eyebrow, the corners of his hips rising into a smirk. I bite my lip as I flush before turning my attention to my textbook, opening the book with my one hand. 

I'm so fucking sick of this cast. 

My eyes scan over the same paragraph multiple times but I struggle to concentrate, my mind too encapsulated on having three of my teachers bring me to orgasm last night.

Twice. 

I cross my legs over in a useless attempt to alleviate the burning feeling in my core. Feeling his burning eyes on me, I look to Luka's desk to see him with his phone in his hand but his eyes on me. 

I narrow my eyes and purse my lips innocently but he raises his eyebrow again before gesturing with his eyes for me to focus on my textbook. 

Rolling my eyes, I pretend to read the same page for the rest of the class until the bell rings. 

Letting out a sigh, I join the other students in gathering my stuff and heading out the door. 

"How's your dad doing?" Mellissa asks as soon as I reach my locker. She pushes her new braids behind her shoulder as she looks at me with sorrow in her eyes. 

"He's okay," I shrug, not wanting to get into the details. She nods, seeming to understand my hesitation and diverts the subject, making me give her a thankful smile. 

"You get your cast off soon right?" she gestures to my broken hand. 

"Yeah, I have a doctor's appointment," I check my phone to see the date, my eyes widening when I realise, "Fuck it's today." 

She giggles at my disorganisation before grabbing my bag with hers and starting to walk to the main doors. 

"Come on, I'll drive you," she shouts back to me and I run to catch her up. We climb into her jeep, my hand tracing over the beautiful leather inside. 

She puts on her dance playlist and we talk about cheer routines as we drive, the smile never falling from my face despite edging near the hospital my dad's in. 

Ignoring going to see him for now, we head to the outpatient's clinic and I sign in. Mellissa and I both frown when I am seen almost immediately, despite there being about five or six other people already in the waiting room.