• CHAPTER • TWENTY FIVE •

"I g-guess so," I manage to stutter, my eyes wide as I stare up at Gabriel and Zander

Zander nods, his face stone cold, whilst a comforting smile spreads across Gabriel's face.

They move from in front of me and I release a breath I didn't even realise I was holding in. 

Twisting my body to face the four men who now sit on the opposite side of the L-shaped couch, I try to look them in the eyes. Intimidation radiates off them and my hands start shaking as I look down, picking frays of my cast with my fingers. 

"There's no need to be nervous, sweetheart," Josh directs my attention to him and I glance up, meeting his warm eyes. He's wearing a similar pair of sweatpants that he wore on the trip and my mind instantly flashes back to that time in his room with Luka. 

My mouth waters at the memory. 

"What you thinking about, angel?" Zander snaps me out of my daydream and I blush, realising I've been staring into space for a few minutes, thinking about Josh's head between my legs and Luka's lips on mine. 

"Does it have something to do with Salem?" Luka smirks, his voice heavy with teasing. My blush deepens and I lower my eyes back to my cast.

Oh, can a black hole just swallow me right about now?

"That's a yes," Josh joins in and I feel my face go puce red. 

"Stop teasing her, connards," Gabriel comes to my rescue and I glance up to him, giving him a grateful smile. ("assholes")

Surprisingly, they all apologise, making me feel both at ease and slightly nervous at how gentle they are being. 

"So w-what did you want to talk about?" I direct the conversation back on track. I scan across each of their faces, becoming encapsulated as they all stare back at me with intensity in their gorgeous eyes. 

Luka looks to say something, opening his mouth, but is quickly shut down by a menacing glare from Zander. My eyebrows furrow as I watch the exchange between them. They exchange a few looks between each other until Zander rolls his eyes in defeat. 

"It's simple, really," Luka says and the other three sit back, despair on his face, "Do you want us, Camille?"

My mouth falls open at the bluntness of his question.

Do I want them?

All of them?

I can feel their eyes on me but the sensation of them staring starts to slip away as my thoughts overtake every part of my mind. 

Images of being caught at school with them fill my head and my heart starts racing. I try to slow my breathing down but it becomes hard to manage as I think of endangering their careers for my own selfishness.