• CHAPTER • THIRTY THREE •

Oh, fuck

Oh, fuck.

Instantly, I move to hide myself with my hands but Gabriel stops me, holding my wrists and planting a kiss on my cheek as I flush in embarrassment. 

I close my eyes for a second before looking to Luka. 

He's stood in the doorframe, a smirk on his lips as his eyes travel lustfully over my body. 

"She's beautiful, non?" Gabriel asks as he rests his chin on my shoulder, pulling me to lean back against him. I'm thankful to be slightly covered from Luka by the side of the bath tub. 

"She's amazing," Luka's eyes return to mine, giving me a wink that makes me clench my legs together. 

Why do they have to be so hot?

"Are you ready to get out?" Gabriel whispers in my ear, making me shudder as his hot breath brushes against my skin. 

I look to Luka who's still looking at me like I'm his prey. 

Why is that turning me on, though?

Looking back to Gabriel, I nod shyly and he taps me to move forward. I shuffle and he climbs out, wrapping a towel around his waist before grabbing another towel for me. 

"Can Luka help you, mon cœur?" Gabriel asks as he looks at me sitting in the bath still. I bite my lip for a second before nodding, making a wide grin spread across Luka's face. 

He steps forward and walks towards me, snatching my towel from Gabriel smugly. I giggle as Gabriel looks put-out by Luka's actions. 

Within a second, Luka has lifted me out of the bath, completely soaking himself in the process. 

"LUKA!" I squeal as I wriggle against his body. He places me down on my feet and wraps the towel around me, taking extra care to secure it around my boobs. 

And cop a feel. 

"You're soaked," I complain as I take in his see-through, dripping wet white shirt. His tattoos are showcased through the transparent material, along with his muscles that look ready to rip it apart. 

Wow.

"I don't think I'm the only one," he winks at me, making me blush. 

Shit, he caught me staring. 

"Come on, baby," he holds out his hand for me to take and I do, sliding mine into his large palm.

He leads me into my room, sitting me on the bed before disappearing for a second. 

He comes back in with two large shirts, giving me one before starting to unbutton his shirt. 

I forget about my own nakedness as I watch his muscles flex as he removes his shirt, my mouth watering as I analyse each toned part of him.  

"Want something?" he walks towards me, stopping only inches in front of where I'm sat. 

"Hmmm?" I say, not listening to what he's saying.

He grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him. 

Am I drooling?

"I asked you a question, little one," he raises his eyebrow at me, his voice laced with domination that makes my insides clench. 

"Maybe," I whisper, biting my lip as my eyes drift down to his abs. 

"You're going to get me in a whole load of trouble, Camille," he growls before pouncing on me, pushing me onto my back on the bed and making me squeal. He climbs on top of me, holding himself up slightly as he stares into my eyes. 

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, making me blush. 

No one has ever called me that before them. 

He moves his hand and tugs at my towel, making me giggle as he undoes it.

"Fuck," he whispers, his voice so deep that my core tightens at the sound. He moves down my body slightly and I wiggle around, feeling completely exposed under him. 

His hand hovers over my left nipple, making me shiver as his fingertip tickles it by the slightest touch. 

"So responsive," he whispers before taking my right nipple in his mouth. He sucks on his hard between his teeth, making me throw my head back in pleasure. My back arches off the bed and he takes advantage of it, sliding his hand underneath my waist to keep me place. 

A moan escapes my lips, shamelessly filling the room. Like floodgates, as soon as one escaped, I find myself not being able to stop. 

Gabriel must be able to hear as he soon comes in, his pupils dilating as soon as he sees Luka sucking on my tits. I make eye contact with him and he raises an eyebrow before striding over to the other side of the bed. 

My eyes shut instinctively as I begin to tense from the idea of them both touching me. 

I feel Gabriel's hand graze over my torso, making me relax slightly from his presence again. 

"Good girl," he whispers in my ear, making me clench my eyes closed even more. 

Their hands overwhelm me as they travel up and down my torso, brushing over my tits and setting my nerves on fire. 

Suddenly, their hands are gone, making my eyes snap open in surprise. 

Looking up at them, I see them sitting with intent looks on their faces. 

"Camille, do you want this?" Luka asks, his eyes set on mine. 

"All in your own time, mon cœur," Gabriel smiles comfortingly at me. 

I take a second to ponder my decision, wondering if I do want this. 

... I do.

Sitting up, I look them both in the eyes as I bite my lip, checking I'm sure with my decision. 

After a few moments of silence, I finally answer. 

"I do," I nod my head, smiling slightly with hopeful eyes. 

Before I can say anything else, Luka grabs me by my ankles, pulling me down the bed as I giggle.

"Oh, little one... you don't know how long we've been waiting to touch you," he smirks as he kisses up my leg from my ankle.

"Tell us whenever you want us to stop," Gabriel whispers against my skin before kissing both my breasts. 

Fuck, this is really happening.  

Eeeeek

Eeeeek... I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but it's finally happeninggggggg!!!