• CHAPTER • TWENTY •

What is it about this trip and early mornings?

Mellissa and I had explored the hotel until the early hours of the morning before stumbling up to our room and passing out in tiredness. 

It's almost painful to hear my alarm go off at 7am. We let out a collective groan at the intrusive noise, as I reach to turn it off. 

Five more minutes...

I sit up immediately as I hear a knock at the door. 

Shit, I must have fallen asleep again. 

I pick up my phone and my eyes widen when I see the time. 

8:45 am.

"You're closer," Mellissa mumbles, her face squished in her pillow. I roll my eyes and swing my legs out of bed, stumbling over our messy room to get to the door. 

I reach for the door handle and pull it open slightly. 

"Morning," Mr Hart glares at me as I open the door fully. 

Oh shit. 

I look at him, shocked and embarrassed that we are late. 

I'm even more embarrassed that I'm standing in front of him in a crop top and shorts with my hair a mess. 

His eyes look down my body and I see them grow dark slightly before he clears his throat and recovers himself. 

"Downstairs in five, girls. You're already late," he looks past me to Mellissa still in bed and I nod nervously before shutting the door. 

I let out a breath as soon as it closes, feeling like I wasn't able to breathe properly until he was gone.

'Up," I throw her sweater at her and she groans. 

We end up dressing and leaving the room in just over 5 minutes. I throw on a simple bright blue hooded sweatshirt and black leggings, along with my white trainers. I undo my two braids, leaving my hair down and wavy over my shoulders. 

We walk down the stairs and I feel my face turn red when I see the whole group staring at us. 

Shit. 

I stay silent as we are led out to the coach, sitting at the back of the bus with Mellissa. 

Anything to be as far away from Mr Hart right now. 

He basically saw me naked. 

I laugh along to the poor jokes made by the boys trying to flirt with Mellissa. I don't blame them for flirting with her, really. She is beautiful.

Suddenly, the bus parks up and we all leave it, standing outside the museum we're meant to visit today. 

We are handed headsets with virtual tour guides and I struggle to place it over my head with one hand. 

"Here," Mr Whitlock says and he places it over my ears. I take the moment to look at him. He's wearing a grey sweater and black slacks, along with his usual glasses and cheeky grin. 

I blush and mumble a thank you before walking in with the rest of the class. We end up at the back, walking side by side. 

I feel his hand brush against mine and I flinch away, darting my eyes around the people in front of us. 

"Wh-" I start to whisper to him but he shushes me with his finger against my lip. 

Mr Hart at the front of the group turns to face everyone and I see Mr Whitlock send him a wink, to which he nods in response. 

What are they planning?

As I start to listen to Mr Hart's instructions, I feel Mr Whitlock grab my hand and pull me away from the group. 

He guides me through the crowd of people to a dark spot in the museum. I look around nervously before my eyes settle on him.

"Someone will see, Mr Whitlock," I whisper as he takes a step towards me. I try not to melt under his blue eyes as he takes both our headsets off. 

"Not here they won't. Luka is taking them to the other side of the museum," he looks deeply in my eyes, removing any space between us, "and I've told you, call me Josh." He says the last part with pure domination in his eyes and I feel my last bit of restraint fall away. 

I feel his warm breath against my skin, causing tingles to radiate through my body and settle in my lower stomach. I look down to his soft lips.

"We can't-"

He kisses me before I can finish my sentence, smashing his lips into mine furiously. His lips move roughly against mine and I feel wetness pool in between my legs. 

Fuck.

He attacks my lips as if he was starving until he had a taste. 

As he uses his tongue to ask for permission, my restraint returns and I pull myself away, my lips feeling instantly cold at the loss of touch. 

"Josh," I whisper, looking in his eyes. 

I can't really call him Mr Whitlock now I've been kissed by him...

"I love you saying my name, gorgeous," he whispers. Our breath is heavy and I feel unable to recover from the shock and sensations I'm feeling. 

Sure I have kissed guys before, but it has never felt like that.

And it has never had... that effect on me. 

"Josh, I'm s-scared," I whisper. 

What if we get caught?

If we were to start a relationship, what if we get caught?

And how does it even work if there's four of them?

"I know, baby," he says lowly as he strokes my hair. I relax slightly at the intimate gesture, but I can't block out the thoughts swirling around in my head. 

"Let's go," he nods to the main part of the museum and I nod as he leads me away. 

By the time we catch up with the group, my blush and nerves have disappeared somewhat and I find some of the girls in cheer with me in the crowd. 

I look to Mr Whitlock who murmurs something to Mr Hart that makes them both smirk before glancing at me. I try to fight off the blush I feel when I realise they are talking about me. 

Luckily, the museum becomes interesting and I find myself immersed in Puritan history and the Salem Witch trials. I also manage to avoid them for the rest of the day, which helps me clear my mind slightly. 

Fuck, I'm really in it now. 

˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙

Bit of a shorter chapter but important!!

BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!

Smut?? Fluff?? Drama??

All in good time, my dear <3