Chapter 17 - Pancakes and Confrontations

"So then what happened?" Oliver asked as he carried on applying oil to Aurora's scalp

"So then what happened?" Oliver asked as he carried on applying oil to Aurora's scalp. Their space currently smelt of rosemary and herbs due to the concoction she made for her hair. She was sitting on the floor between his lap while he was sat on the sofa, wearing his glasses as he focused on making sure he didn't miss any areas.

"Turns out the man she 'married' never existed and now they can't find him anywhere, she posted it on Facebook I think." she explained as her eyes were glued to the television screen hearing Oliver mutter how crazy that is, she was holding in a moan from feeling his fingers massage her scalp.

Oliver smiled at the thought of her staying here for the weekend; she was doing so because Ingrid was going to stay with her boyfriend and she didn't feel like being alone. She also had been raving about his kitchen and wanted to cook and bake there so this morning she made them both cinnamon roll pancakes and as a thank you Oliver offered to give her a scalp massage as those were hands down the best pancakes he'd ever had.

"Alright sweetheart all done!" Oliver gently said, ruffling her braids as she tilted her head up to meet his kind eyes. He gave her a small peck on her lips and nose before they both stood up, Aurora stretching and reaching for the ceiling on her tippie toes. Oliver's gaze shifted to her baggy t-shirt that she borrowed from me and the black seamless leggings she wore that shaped around her legs so beautifully.

His mind began to ponder on Valentine's Day and it was officially one week away. They talked about it - which meant Oliver asked Aurora exactly what she wanted and he made sure to make it exactly how she'd envisioned it. He also messaged Ingrid also about little specifics but apparently the messages got too much so Ingrid temporarily blocked him.

"Oli?" Aurora waved her hand over his eyes. She'd asked a question but Oliver was just gazing at her which was nice but so was an answer to her question.

"Sorry baby, what did you say?"

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to watch tv and cuddle together?" She asked as she hugged him with her chin on his chest looking back up at hi, smiling when he nodded.

Aurora could ask him if she could hunt him out in the woods for sport and he'd still say yes.

They rested on the couch, her back on his chest as he looked ahead and watched the tv with her. While she was commenting on the reality tv show she'd put on for them to watch; he pondered on what he had planned so far.

They'd agreed that Valentine's Day would be a full weekend for the both of them since they wanted to spend as much time with each other as possible, and although they both haven't spoken about it yet they both knew they'd progress intimacy wise. Aurora knew Valentine's Day was coming out and she was going to buy him something special with Ingrid in the middle of next week, but she also was told by Ingrid and Oliver that it was a complete surprise.

All she had to go by was time and location.

As they were snuggled on the sofa and paying attention to whatever was on the tv, the doorbell rang causing the both of them to jump a little. Oliver got up and made his way to the door, confused on who would even be visiting him as no one gave him a heads up like usual. He checked the cameras and his body froze; his heart felt as though it fell out of his ass as he saw his parents and siblings huddled outside his door.