Chapter 4. The culprit

Calvin's Pov

I woke up and found myself in a hospital. Where am I? Suddenly I saw a girl coming towards me. She was so beautiful. She strides with confidence, her posture radiating strength. Her eyes gleaming with determination.

"You woke up sir, how are you feeling" says Isabelle while checking the monitor.

Who are you?

"I'm your doctor sir Dr. Isabelle, you were in coma for a week"

Whatt

"Yes sir, you hit your car in a tree and hopefully I was there to help you or something would have happened to you"

Oh I remembered my car's brake failed and suddenly a tree came in my path and I hit my car

"Sir, let me check your vitals" she touched his hands to check the vitals

I don't know. Why I'm feeling like this. It's not like first time a girl touched me. But she... She is different. I felt a different type of connection with her.

"I think you are fine now sir"

Dr. Isabelle I... I don't know how to thank you. You saved my life thank you so much.

"I appreciate your words sir -

Do not call me sir , you can call me Calvin

"Okay Calvin it's afterall part of my job. I had to this. You are fine now so whenever you want you can head to your home. Just come for regular check-ups every Sunday"

Okay and once again thank you doc saying this I reached my home. Freshen up myself and head to my office.

I need to find out who did this

"Good morning sir where were you this week. I tried to call you but your phone was switched off" asks his assistant

Last week I was going to my home someone did something with my car and when I started the engine a tree came in my path and because my car's brake failed, I bumped my car into a tree. And I was in coma for a week

"Sir are you alright?"

Yeah I am

"Sir, I think there might be a CCTV camera in the parking lot" says his assistant Mr. Clint.

Then for whom are we waiting let's go and check.

I went to the CCTV monitoring control room and asked the operator to check the cctv footage before one week

I saw a man wearing a black leather jacket with black pants and shoes . He wore a mask so that nobody can see his face.

"Sir, we can't see his face he is wearing a mask"

Wait wait.. zoom in a little on his hand.
There is a tattoo of a snake. I think I'm familiar with this tattoo, I have seen it somewhere but where?

I came back to my office to check some files.
I have seen this tattoo, I need to find out. I checked some files but didn't find anything. Suddenly I remembered last week I was checking some files.

Mr. Clint please bring the files of the case I was working on last week

"Okay"

"Sir these are the files"

Okay thanks. I checked the files and found out David yeah he was the one who did this the same tattoo of snake. You are smart but not more than me.Now just wait and watch David what I'll do to you.

*****************************************

Author's POV

English is not my first language so if there are some mistakes in grammer, try to avoid it.