Chapter 9. Meeting after a long time

Author's Pov

"What a coincidence again in the same cafe, it's like we are destined to meet in this cafe only"says Isabelle

Calvin in his mind "It's not a coincidence darling. "

"Heyy , What are you thinking" asks Isabelle

"Nothing just thinking about my new case"

"Oh"

Suddenly a man came inside the cafe wearing a black suit, his blue eyes scanned the cafe and landed on Isabelle

Isabelle saw him and their eyes met with hatred towards each other. In those seconds, their eyes spoke many unspoken words.

Calvin was looking at them feeling confused.

Alex - "Look who's there. What are you doing here"

"That's none of your business. Also I didn't expect you to be here"

He sits opposite to her and says - "Let's not do this right now. I have a project where we both have to work together"

"What type of project and also why would I do a project with youu?"

"Sorry to interrupt, it seems like you guys know each other for a very long time" says Calvin

"It's a very long story Calvin"

Calvin gets a call and he goes from there leaving them alone.

"I have to find who is this Alex" says Calvin

Alex - "Listen to me Bella.... I mean Isabelle meet me today at 12'O clock"

"I don't have time for it"

"I'm not asking you, I'm saying you to come"

"Oh dear. You don't have any right to order me "

"It's important" says Alex in a cold voice

"Whatever, it's none of my business and after what you have done to me I'll never do any projects with you"

"Don't act like you are innocent and you have not done anything. And most importantly it is related to you and your family. I don't think I have to mention where to meet"

"Okay then. Although I don't want to work with you but unfortunately I have to"

"Wow! And do you think I want to work with you "

"I'm not in a mood to argue. So please leave"

"It's not your home, it's a public place and you can't order me like this"

"I don't want to spoil my mood. So I'm leaving"

"You are still not changed.You are still  that cold hearted person, I have met 5 years ago"

"You are also the same Alex I met 5 years ago, arrogant and a coward"

"What do you mean by a coward"

"I don't think you are deaf or you don't know the meaning of coward. Common man, if not you then who will know the meaning of this"

"Do not test my patience"

She was late so without wasting her time, she left immediately without even looking at him.

"Huh... I can't believe I have to work with this girl again"