Chapter 13. Planning and Action

Lavinia spoke "So the plan is very simple. Alex you'll control their security system, as you are good at hacking and remember one thing it's not as easy as it seems, so be careful. And Isabelle you are good at fighting so take our team and stand outside of the warehouse. When he will signal you to come in make sure you burn each and everything related to the warehouse, not a single thing should escape."

"Got it mom we won't disappoint you"said Alex

Caroline- "I know you guys will never disappoint us"

"We'll take our leave" saying this Caroline and Lavinia gone leaving Alex and Isabelle alone.

Alex and Isabelle started discussing the plan and after they discussed it was time for action.

"Let's go Belle, it's the perfect time"

"Okay"

Alex entered the warehouse and saw that the front door is locked and it needs a password.

He saw a room where the security system is operated, but the problem was there were some men.

He saw that the men were leaving the room so he hid and when they left, he immediately entered the room and without wasting a second began to search for the password. He gained access to the building, opened the front door and signalled Isabelle to enter the warehouse.

Isabelle was ready with her team and was hiding behind the warehouse, while loading her gun. As soon as he gave the signal, she signalled her team to enter the warehouse. They entered and began to shoot each and everything.

Isabelle saw Alex waving at her and she hand over him a gun. As they moved deeper into the warehouse they saw a dark room and when they entered their enemy was silently watching them.

"Something doesn't feel right Alex"

"Agreed. Stay sharp everyone"

A figure emerged from the darkness blocking their path. It's Miles, the leader of the rival gang. His cold eyes gleaming with malice.

"Well well if it isn't the children of Caroline and Lavinia. What brings you to my territory"

Isabelle her hand hovering over her concealed weapon"Mistake - not your territory, our territory. And you are interfering in our territory, which cannot be tolerated"

Miles smirking and laughing "You think, you can take me down little girl?"

Alex stepping forward "We may be young but we have the power to take you down Miles. Do not underestimate us, you don't know what we can do"

Miles smirk changing into a scrowl "You'll regret coming to my warehouse"

With a flick of his hand Miles signals his man to attack and both of them springs into action.

Isabelle's gun fell down. Because of her combat skills, she easily tackles down all the men.

"Gun is not made for you Belle, you always throw your gun"

"Shut up. I don't throw it, it just slips from my hand"

"Yeah I can see that"

"Can't you just focus on the work. Idiot"

With a coordinated effort, Isabelle and Alex stand victorious. They know that as long as they stand united, nothing can stand in the way of Matriarchal Syndicate.

While they fight, Miles escapes from there knowing that if they are together no one can stop them.

Isabelle scanning the area "Damn! he slipped away"

"We can't let him slip away this easily"

"We have to do something Alex"

------------------------------------------------------------------