☾ Prologue

...𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕...

...𝑹𝒖𝒏...

...𝑹𝒖𝒏...

...𝑹𝑼𝑵..."

↳ ❦ Location: Bunny's Estate

Flash. Flash.

 "Look a little less tense. It'll make the pictures look more intimate."

Flash.

"Yeah, just like that. Hold that pose for a bit longer."

Flash. Flash.

"Everyone take ten, I think we got plenty in this outfit. Get a drink, take a smoke break, do whatever but be back in ten minutes sharp."

You let out a sigh of relief when you got to drop the pose you were in. You were sitting on your knees with your legs spread slightly while a hand was on your thigh and the other was caressing the side of your neck. The goal was to look sexually appealing since you were modeling a gorgeous silk black robe that hung off your shoulders and ended at your upper thighs. The robe was tied loosely so that it looked as if the silk material was falling off your body, leaving the scene for eyes to wonder. One of your makeup artists ran over to immediately touch you up while your hairstylist made sure you had no flyaways anywhere. After their tune-up, you got off the bed to walk out of your luxurious bedroom. You needed a break from everyone so you decided to stand on your balcony that faced the gorgeous backyard with your pool and lounge area. 

"You're doing amazing!" the friendly voice of Nilou said while she made her way outside. Behind her you saw Cyno and Collei who also had friendly smiles on their faces. It was common for your friend group to follow you to your photoshoots to be moral support. 

Nilou was both a model and a dancer, but she was more known for her dancing career. She loved doing choreography for famous artists' music videos but of course, she modeled on the side due to her affluent career. Cyno was a famous movie actor who starred in many "James Bond-like" films where he was the stoic main character. His acting career is what shot him into the big leagues but he also modeled on the side due to brands begging him to feature their items. Collei was a famous influencer who gained popularity by producing YouTube videos about her life and reviewing products for brands. With her fame, she was given the opportunity to model as well. Thanks to their opportunities to model you were able to make some friends in this toxic industry - they were your antidote basically.

"Finally some people I actually like are talking to me," you hummed with a small smile on your lips. You were known by your team to get impatient easily due to the constant hounding to look perfect. You honestly weren't picky about your photos but your team made it a huge deal to have this "perfect" image for every picture taken of you.

  "Look, you only have a few more outfits to wear and then you're all done. I was nosing through them earlier and they're absolutely gorgeous," Nilou said with a cheery voice.

Today you were modeling for an intimate wear company called 'Our Skin.' They were starting to rise in popularity due to their selection of sexy bodysuits, bras, panties, and boxers available for couples. As Sumeru's highest-paid model, the company practically begged you to wear their products as well as keep them. You had to admit the robe was pretty comfortable so you were glad to get to keep it after.