☾ (You Drive Me) Crazy

↳ ❦ Location: Port Ormos Beach

Flash. Flash.

"Stick your hip out a little more. We want to accentuate your curves."

Flash. Flash.

"Okay now bend your back a little bit more. Hold the beach ball closer to your chest. We need some sexual flair in this."

Flash.

"Perfect! What a natural you are. Go get a nice margarita and take a break. We'll meet back in twenty since it's really hot outside."

You let out a sigh of relief while you pushed the beach ball away from you. Today you were shooting for a beachwear company that paid you to model some of their bikinis, one-pieces, and beach accessories such as hats, coverups, and sunglasses. You have a few more sessions to go in this hot weather but you were more than halfway done. Currently you were wearing a sexy turquoise bathing suit that was extremely cheeky. The bathing suit top had beautiful golden decor that made it stand out and was extremely flattering. The bottoms were more or less almost a thong but there were some cute charms on the hips. You wore a sheer white bathing suit coverup now that you were done taking bathing suit shots.

The tiki bar on the beach was kind enough to make you a coconut margarita on the house. You happily sipped the cold drink, noting the faint taste of alcohol that was in it. There was even a cute little umbrella accessory in the drink. You looked out at the beautiful water and sandy beach while you sat under the tiki roof. The port was empty on this side since you were busy doing a photoshoot. The area was blocked off but crowds of your fans were cheering from behind the tape. They were eager to get your attention so they were yelling and cheering for you.

"All those people love you yet you're sitting here with such a sulking look."

Your eyes darkened hearing the infamous voice of your mother. You looked up and saw she was wearing a tight-fit beach dress that fit her body perfectly. She had a glass in her hand that was filled with some sort of alcoholic beverage. She took a sip from her glass and smiled at you. What a fake ass smile.

"It's hard to contain a smile when it's scorching hot outside," you replied as a defense. You were tired of being here, you were ready to go back home.

"Listen, this is a great opportunity for you to get some good press. Once this photoshoot is done I expect you to interact with your fans and be kind. Your security will be with you in case they get any weird ideas," Madam instructed with a sinister look in her eye. Ah yes, anything to make you get press that would work for her benefit. "Before you go back out there for the next session, shoot them a smile."

You had to stop yourself from rolling your eyes. You nodded and flashed a fake grin. You were already getting tired of this entire photoshoot and your mother being here made it even worse. A notification came to your phone. It was an article about your last photoshoot with the lingerie and bra/panty sets. Your fans were going crazy over the release of the photos. You opened the notification and looked at the beautifully edited pictures of you when you did that shoot. You looked so seductive and alluring in the photos. What a good facade you put on.

"You're trending right now. The last shoot we did is blowing up. You're all over billboards and advertisements everywhere. Aren't you proud of your work?" Madam hummed. She didn't like the lack of enthusiasm on your face. She thought you were an ungrateful brat.

"Of course I'm proud of myself. I do my best for every photoshoot you set up," you defended. You decided to turn your phone off to avoid seeing any depressing news that would upset you. "Sorry. I just hate opening my social media apps because of... you know."