☾ Kill the Lights

↳ ❦ Location: Bard's Vineyard

Another day, another photoshoot. Today you were dressed in a gorgeous, sheer white dress that flowed in the wind. You were in the middle of nowhere given it was a humble farmer's vineyard. Today you were supposed to be doing a rural photoshoot, which was a new change in scenery given you've always been in the city.

You were sitting in a high chair, your hair being styled by your stylist while your makeup artist gave you a natural look. For this shoot, you were supposed to look like a natural makeup beauty, frolicking in the gorgeous fields of flowers. There was even a cute, white gazebo that had a gorgeous glass table in the middle, littered with trays of cheese, meats, and crackers. There was a lot of wine around, which made you feel eerie since you've given up wine.

There were many times when your team tried to offer you wine, but you refused. This was very odd considering you loved having anything to drink while you were at work. Your mother took note of your supposed changed behavior. It was shocking that all of a sudden you were "anti-drinking."

"How are you feeling today? Isn't the breeze here nice?" Madam asked, looking down at you through her dark sunglasses. She wore a white business suit and a large sun hat to prevent the sun from burning her skin. She seemed rather happy today; it gave you chills.

"Um... fine," you replied, your voice confused and your eyes matching your tone.

"I've wanted you to do a cute, rural photoshoot for some time now. I'm happy to have received an email today from this wealthy vineyard owner. He was happy to let you do a romantic, couple's photoshoot today," Madam hummed, her lips curled into a sinister smile. Couples... photoshoot? Who was the couple?

"Sure... yeah," you muttered, looking off to the side. You figured that there were other models here given that it was just you. You're a single woman... why would you do a couple's shoot? You've been in photoshoots with others before, but none were romantic.

"Hurry up now. We need to get you ready," Madam rushed, clapping her hands to make your stylists work faster. She then turned her heel and yelled into the distance. "Is he ready?! Make sure he isn't sweating himself to death in that outfit!"

He? Who is he? You raised an eyebrow, confused about who your mother was talking about. Your stylists finished with your outfit and let you wander towards the area where you needed to be positioned for photos. Your first shoot was going to be in a boat, sailing into a beautiful lake, a picnic blanket laid out on the shore, baskets of food and wine bottles all over the plush blanket. You sat down and stared at the lake, mind racing about who your mother was talking about. Your employees began to untie the boat so that you could start rowing soon.

"Ah, how handsome he looks. Wouldn't you agree, y/n?" your mother hummed, standing next to you, her shadow looming over you. It felt very ominous having her stare daggers at you from under her glasses.

You turned your head, your heart sinking as soon as you saw who was walking toward you. "No..."

"Oh, but yes! He agreed to do a set-up with you to advertise this vineyard as a gorgeous couple's retreat. Verosika called out sick so you get to fill in for her today," Madam laughed, her tone obviously mocking you since you realized who it was.

Saizo approached you while he walked across the wooden dock. He was wearing a matching white shirt with cream-colored pants. The outfit was loose and his hair was styled handsomely. He had no expression on his face while he sat on the boat with you. Since you were furthest in the boat, you wouldn't be able to stand up without falling into the water. You were blocked in here.