☾ What It's Like to Be Me

notes:

You:
Scara: I can fix you

here's some plot for the porn

**WARNING: this chapter contains descriptions of alcoholism and past relationship abuse. please read with caution if you are sensitive to such themes**

↳ ❦ Location: Bunny's Estate

...Happy thoughts...

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon. Perhaps we can exchange numbers and stay in contact? I can't miss out on an opportunity like this."

...Happier thoughts...

"Being with you brings me such immense happiness. I truly see myself putting an expensive wedding ring on that finger of yours. Let's get engaged if we make it to a year, what do you say?"

...Dark thoughts...

"For fuck's sake you're a lot to deal with. All I said was you should be thankful that I even date your pathetic ass. God, you have so many flaws it's hard to deal with you. You cause all of the problems in our relationship."

...Darker thoughts...

"You know, you would be nothing without me. I stay with you because you need me. I could easily leave you for better, more beautiful women who would come to me at my beckoning call. Why can't you be grateful for what you have? Fuck, I hate being with you."

...Darkest thoughts...

"You'd look better with this bottle of wine busted on the side of your head so you'll shut the fuck up. How about that? Let's try that since you fucking love drinking and yapping so much."

"I loveeee it when the enemies become lovers~" you giggled, your eyes glued to the flatscreen TV in your living room.

You were home alone, drunk off your ass after downing who knows how much liquor. You were in a tank top and shorts since no one was here with you. A large blanket was snuggled around you while you watched one of Cyno's old shows. It was a slow burn enemies to lovers that composed of seven seasons. You decided to rewatch the series since it was one of your comfort shows.

Today was a shitshow for you. You were at work, feeling better about taking pictures again, just trying to make it through the day since you stepped back into modeling after your personal hiatus. You were with Collei today since it made sense to collaborate with her after her big celebration. All was well until your mother came in with a stupid ass idea.

"Have you seen what's trending? Saizo and Verosika are having relationship issues. Verosika is an immature girl, squealing their relationship business out to news reporters. I think this is a perfect opportunity to make this about us. I'd love it if you would rekindle things with him, just become friends again."

"We can paint you as a supportive friend to him as well as an ally to her. We will paint you as this civil ex-girlfriend who helps her through her relationship drama while supporting him. It will make you look so sweet and caring. Your fans would love this."

Well, the idea blew up and you were quick to storm out as soon as the photoshoot was over. Your mother tried to follow you, but you were too fast for her to catch up. You couldn't believe that she would... well... no... you could believe that she would want you to be friends with him. She apparently reached out to Saizo to try and see if he was open to rekindling things, to which he said yes, but you weren't keen on this idea. It pissed you off that they were making decisions without your consent.