3. Smart-Mouthed, Blonde, Bitch.

Atlanta Camp, afternoon

"Rick Grimes, one crazy son of a bitch." Tucker sighed, leaning against his truck while eavesdropping their group. Daryl and Rick arguing over the events of yesterday, all while T-Dog and Shane attempted to jump in.

"He's ballsy, that Officer Friendly," Elle agreed from where she sat in the shade that the truck created. She felt a bit light-headed, wondering if she maybe had too much sun in the last few days.

"Hey, blondie!" Daryl shouted as he stalked over to Tucker and Elle, his head cocking with each step. "You play anything in high school?"

"Baseball." Tucker huffed, reaching up to brush the hair out of his eyes.

"You fast?"

"When I want to be."

"A'ight, you're coming with us." Daryl finalized, his crossbow hung over his shoulder.

"No, he ain't." Shane interjected, hands on his hips. 

"Sure, he is. He's fast, we need fast." The younger Dixon brother huffed.

"You're not taking a teenager into the heart of Atlanta to save a douchebag like Merle Dixon."

"Hey, choose your words carefully." Daryl snapped, rolling his eyes.

"I did, douchebag is what I meant."

"I'm fast, I'll go." Glenn piped up, stepping out from behind Rick.

"With what happened yesterday, I can't ask you to do that." Rick sighed, looking at the younger boy with sorrowful eyes.

"It's okay, I'm the specialist." Glenn laughed.

"He's been on every run since we got here, it'd be weird to leave him home now." Elle agreed, still leaning against the rear tire of the Ranger.

"Exactly, I am the going into town artist."

"And you're definitely not taking my son after he was given a concussion last night." Rory piped up, startling Elle since she hadn't realized her mother had joined them. She had been helping gather the laundry with Carol and Jacqui.

"Yeah, kinda got a mean headache from being whacked with a rock."

"Who hit you with a rock, kid?" Daryl's ears perked up as he took in Tucker's face, fresh stitches, and a blue bruise under his eye.

"Ed," The blonde answered and Daryl nodded stiffly. It wasn't hard to see that Sophia was terrified of her father and Carol just the same.

"You guys are losing light, if you're gonna go, then you better go." Shane changed the topic, looking between the group of four men.

"He's right, let's go."  Daryl sighed, rounding up T-Dog, Glenn, and Rick.

"Hey, bring that box van back in one piece," Jim called as Dale gave him a sideways glance.