14. This Isn't Murder.

The Greene Homestead, afternoon

"Elle! Elle!" Tucker called as he and Glenn walked through the farmland. "Eleanor Rigby!" He teased, knowing if she was within shouting distance she would for sure correct a nickname given to her by her highschool boyfriend.

"Eleanor Rigby?" Glenn huffed but when Tucker just looked at him sideways he didn't press further.

"Nellie! Where are you?"

"Elle!"

"What are you two screamin' about," T-Dog sighed, looking over at the teenager, Andrea appeared next to them with the same puzzled look on her face.

"You seen my sister?"

"Walked off real quick towards the field, why?"

"I made her mad."

"She has a gun." Tucker and Glenn blurted out at the same time. Looking at each other baffled, as if this wasn't going the way they'd planned.

"Why does she have her gun?" Andi questioned. "Why do you have one?" The blonde eyed the revolver stuck into Tucker's belt.

"Why do you have yours?" Tucker countered.

"Me and Rick were supposed to go out looking for Sophia hours ago, but he ran off with Herschel and I haven't seen him." Andrea explained.

"Me and Elle grabbed ours from the bag when we ran out to the barn this morning." Tuck admitted.

"You really haven't seen Rick?" Glenn pressed, "Anyone?" He sighed, extending his question out to the other group members congregated around the porch of the house.

"I told you, he ran off with Herschel." Andi said.

"Nah, ain't no one takin' this thing serious. We have a damn trail!" Daryl snapped, throwing his arms out in exasperation. "Wait, here we go," He pointed across the way as Shane came stomping to the group, the bag of guns over his shoulder and a tight grip on Elle's elbow as he dragged her to the group.

"There you are," Tucker muttered.

"What the hell's going on? There's walkers in the barn, Elle's carrying again and shooting shit in the field?!" Shane shouted as he walked into the circle. "You guys are all lollygagging around the house when we should be taking care of this problem! Where's Rick?!"

"I shot a rabbit, it's food!" Elle defended.

"Why did you have your gun?" Rory looked down at her, dissapprovingly.

"There's fucking walkers in the barn! My family lives here, our family lives here... one wrong move and the barn could open up. You really want a rerun of the fish fry?" Elle snapped, yanking her elbow away from Shane aggressively. "We cannot risk losing that many people again!"