1

How this was all happening I didn't know

How this was all happening I didn't know. I was still confused from the fact that one of my clients, who I considered like my family had asked for me to come to visit him in his house.

Going into my wardrobe, I looked at everything, trying to find something that would be appropriate for this dinner that Mr Aziz had invited me for. 

Ugh, this is one reason why I didn't go out, because I didn't know what to wear. Finally picking out a cute dress I went to my vanity to do my makeup and did my hair.

After doing my makeup and slightly curling my hair, I sprayed my favourite perfume and then chose my handbag and some shoes before hopping into my car and driving away.

KYRA'S OUTFIT

I got out quickly and was walking towards the house until someone knocked my phone out of my hand

I got out quickly and was walking towards the house until someone knocked my phone out of my hand. I looked up. "Excuse me! You knocked my phone out of my hand!" I said annoyed.

 "And you knocked my car keys out of mine." said a strongly masculine voice.

 "They're not that important, I'm sure a rich person like you can get more of them!" I remarked, as I picked up my phone and stared at him, lasers shooting out of my eyes at him.

 "Okay, I don't have time for this, so you're going to apologise and then I'm going to continue about my evening." he said running his hands through his hair and sighing.

Oh my gosh. The audacity of this guy. He wanted me to apologise to him. I sighed, trying to control my anger.

  Calm down Kyra, you're just here to have dinner with Mr Aziz. Leave him alone and go inside, he doesn't deserve any of your attention.

 "Okay then, I'm sorry." I said clenching my fists.

 "Finally. The apology I deserved." he said smirking and walking away. He so rude - thinking he was so entitled. 

I walked towards the door and there I was Mr Aziz, watching me. I walked closer and he smiled at me. "Selam Mr Aziz." I said as he hugged me.

 "Welcome, my beautiful girl. Sorry for my son. He's very grumpy." he said as we both went inside.

Wait! That entitled brat was his son? But he was NOTHING like him! I had been so rude to him.

 Hopefully, Mr Aziz didn't care about it. Mr Aziz saw my worried expression and said to me laughing, "Don't worry Kyra, he's always been like that, ever since his mother passed, I know it is not your fault."

He told me to come inside and I sat on the table as the maids came and began serving the food. I gave him a smile and we both chatted whilst we ate. 

Sitting down with Mr Aziz really made me realise how much I missed my own family. Although I regretted coming to London, I had to do this for my career and my family respected that, even though it only meant that I saw my family own three times a year. The good thing about Mr Aziz was that he knew my family from when they used to live in Pakistan, so him and my dad were good friends.

 After we had finished eating, me and Mr Aziz were both sat on the sofa, talking. "So Mr Aziz, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

 "I know this is a bit out of the blue but I've been thinking about you marrying my son, Adam. I don't know why but I feel like you'll be able to handel him. As a father and son, we don't have a good relationship. I'm worried about who will look after him after I go from this world." he said looking at me earnestly in my eyes.

He wanted me to marry his son. That spoiled brat? My inner self knew that this was something I had to do for Mr Aziz after everything he had done for me. But still I was doubtful. "Mr Aziz, I haven't even had a proper conversation with him yet." I said smiling at him meekly.

 "I know, that's why I told him to come early from the office today, even though I don't normally encourage coming home from work when there is still work that still needs to be done. He'll be coming soon." he said smiling back at me.

 "Mr Aziz, I think I'm going to have to think about it." I said. 

 "It's okay. It was your dad who really thought of the match between the two of you. He thinks that you'll get on well with each other." he said looking at me.

Of course my dad agreed with him. My dad always tried to make decisions without me being involved. He can't be doing this. I really didn't have a good relationship with my dad. He thought of me to be the little girl he had raised but little did he know I had grown up. 

Just as I was rambling my thoughts together, someone walked in. I looked up and that's when I saw him. His eyes widened seeing me. "Adam, come here please." said Mr Aziz beckoning Adam to sit on the other side of him. "Me and Kyra's dad have been thinking about something for a really long time. We want you to consider the idea of marrying Kyra."

 "What?" Adam said shooting up. "You want me to marry someone who I don't even know!?"

 "Calm down, we're not finalising it, we're just asking you." Mr Aziz said, his body language telling me he was tense. I knew that this wasn't good for him. Adam raced up the stairs.

 "I'm sorry, my beautiful girl. This wasn't meant to happen. Ever since he's lost his mother, he's locked himself up, away from everyone, even from me." Mr Aziz said, looking at the floor sadly.

I knew what I had to do. Standing up, I asked Mr Aziz, "Which room is his?"

 Mr Aziz gave me a questioning look before telling me which room was his. "Good luck." he said giving me a side smile.

                                         ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! There will be a huge surprise in the next chapter!! 

Do you think that Kyra will  marry Adam? What will Adam say to this marriage proposal???

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                               ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 2 - SPOILER :)) - KYRA'S POV

 "You can't tell me what to do." Adam said his anger escaping through his words.

 Oh yeah. Just then a thought entered my mind. "I will be able to soon, because I'm going to be your wife!" I said a smile tugging on my lips.

                                        ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩