7

I looked at my phone

I looked at my phone. It had been ten minutes. Where was she? What's up with me? Why was I missing her? 

Just as I was impatiently waiting for her, she came. She shielded her face away from me. I looked at her, trying to see what was wrong. She was insanely quiet. I cleared my throat, trying to get a response from her.

 "Kyra. What's up?" I asked her as we say there in silence.

She continued hiding her face from me, ignoring me, like I wasn't there. I waited and waited. All of sudden, I faced her and turned her shoulders to face me. I looked at her face, tears streaming down her face. 

 "Kyra? What's happened?" I asked her, concern etched into my voice.

 "No..nothing.." she whispered, wiping the tears away as more fell.

 "Kyra, don't be stupid. I know something is up." I said , grabbing her hands and holding them in my own.

 "I told you nothing." she said, as she wiped away the tears.

 "Kyra, tell me now. I'm your husband." I said, trying not to let my anger out on her. 

 She looked at me, her eyes lingering on my face. "My dad..he...he." she said as she told me everything.

 I can't believe this. Her own dad, had done this to her. That was stupid. Anger was crawling through my veins, making me want to punch the hell out of him.

 "I'll sort your dad out." I said, trying to get up but Kyra grabbed my hand.

 "No, don't go. He'll do something to you." Kyra said, her eyes filling with tears.

I can't believe her. She was going to get slapped by her dad but she was worried about me. Why was she like this?

 "No, he won't do anything to me." I replied.

 "He will. Please don't go. He'll hurt you. You don't know what he's like. If my mum hadn't come, then he... would've hurt me." she said, tears rolling down her face.

"It's okay." I said trying to calm her down. "I won't let him do anything to you, even if he is your father."

She looked up at me, her eyes capturing me in them. "Thank you."

"Don't worry, now that I'm here, no one can hurt you." I said smiling at her.

Just as we were both staring into each others eyes, her friend Nazeera came and stood beside her. "Uhm, I'm going to go now, okay? Have a great night bby!! And you, Adam! Take care of my gurlie, treat her like the princess she is." she said, pointing her fingers at me.

Kyra got up to give her a hug. She returned after five minutes. "So, princess. When do you want to go home?" I asked her.

She froze. Then her cheeks turned crimson. That was becoming my favourite thing about flirting with her. The way her cheeks turned crimson. 

 "Um..when my mum comes. I just saw her and she says she needs to give something." she said, stuttering as she came down to sit beside me again.

Just as I was watching her, her mum came. "Hey! You can go now. The last guests will be going soon but I know that Kyra is tired." she said smiling at me. "Take care of my Kyra. She's a diamond. If she comes back upset or annoyed, then I'm going to have a bone to pick with you."

Kyra looked at me, before smiling at me. "Go home and have a good time." her mum said as me and Kyra got up.

We were walking to the car, when all of a sudden, I heard Kyra wince from behind me. I turned back quickly. "What happened?" I asked, rushing towards her.

 "Nothing, my bangle. It broke and now it's poking my arm." she said, wincing.

 "Let's get to the car, then I'll take a look at it." I said as I grabbed her other hand and sprinted to the car

 "You do know that I'm wearing a dress and it's hard to run." she said panting.

 "Okay, give me a sec." I said before grabbing her arms and carrying her, in full bridal carry. 

She looked at me, and tried to push me away. "What are you doing? What if someone sees?" she says, trying to push me away.

 "So what if someone sees? You're my wedded wife. I am allowed to touch you and no one can stop me." I replied, a smirk on my lips.

We arrived at my car and opened the passenger door and placed her in. I grabbed the seatbelt and clicked it in. Her eyes met mine and I felt all the oxygen rush out of my lungs. She was beyond beautiful. 

I opened my door and sat inside it. Then I held her hand gently in mine. "How did that happen?" I asked, concern in my voice. She was bleeding and for some reason I wanted to get rid of all the pain and make her feel better.

 "I dont know." she said, wincing.

 "It's okay. I'll try and stop the blood until we get home." I said and rummaged in my glove box, before getting out some band aids that my best friend had insisted I put in my car.

I tried my best to bandage her arm, and I promised her that I would sort it out when we got home. I looked up and saw her staring at me but then she looked away.

All the drive home, I kept stealing glances at her and I saw her staring out of the window. 

We walked into the house and we were met by my dad. "Selam uncle." Kyra said, smiling and hugging my dad.

 "Selam, by beautiful daughter. Thank god this wedding happened. How go and get some rest." he said as me and Kyra walked away.

We entered my room. But now it was mine AND Kyra's room. "Come on, sit on the bed." I said as I rummaged through my bed side table and got out the first aid kit.

                                             ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! I loveee the way that Adam cares for herr!! Eeekk!

Will Adam and Kyra become closer or will they draw apart?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                       ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 8 SPOILER :)) - KYRA'S POV

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking up to him.

 "Just come here." he said and that was enough to make me walk to him.

                                          ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩