6

I sat at my vanity, whilst the hair stylist did my hair

I sat at my vanity, whilst the hair stylist did my hair. "You are so pretty." she said smiling at me.

 "Thank you," I said trying to smile back at her but the nerves were getting to me.

Ever since my dad had rang me, at half twelve in the morning telling me about the nikah being tonight, the nerves had began to make me feel like I was ill. Like who does that? Why did my dad always have to ruin everything? He really didn't think that I was capable of anything, and that's what made me dislike him even more.

 "You're all done." the lady said as she sprayed the hair spray on my hair. "Hope you have an amazing day!" 

 "Thank you." I said as I hugged her and showed her out of my apartment.

I rang my best friend Nazeera. "Hey girl! Where are you?" I asked her.

 "I'm right outside!" she replied.

 "Okay, should I go and open the door?" I asked her.

 "No, it's okay. I've got a spare key!" she said.

 "Okay. See you soon lovely!" I said smiling.

 "See you beautiful!" Nazeera said as she ended the call.

Just as I was looking at my henna that had been done by a henna artist that my mum had called over to my apartment at five in the morning, I heard a key turning in the lock.

 "Hey beautiful!" Nazeera said as she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

 "Heyy! Thank you so much for coming!" I said hugging her back.

 "Of course! You're my bestie!! And besides it's your nikah!" she said smiling.

 "You look amazing!" I said as she spun around.

 "Thanks," she said smiling. "We need to get you in your outfit too!"

 "Mhm, the henna is done, I need to just put my outfit on." I said. "What time is it?"

 " It's 5:30pm. " Nazeera said smiling. "Omg, Adam is SO going to be a goner for you!"

 I blushed and tried to hide my face from her but she caught me and smirked at me. "It's okay, you're going to be married." she said. "Now let's get you into your outfit."

(nazeera's fit)