5

Oh God

Oh God. What was I going to do? How was is going to get her to come inside? I looked over at her, she was sat on the wall. She looked so peaceful.

I walked up to her. "Listen. I know I'm in the wrong, but I can't have you going to anyone like that, not when you're going to be married to me." I said, letting it all out.

She looks at me. Her eyes wandering all over my face. "Finally! Mr Arrogant realised it was his mistake!" she said rolling her eyes before looking away.

 "Please, come inside with me." I said sighing.

 "Say you're sorry!" she said, giving me a small smile.

"I'm sorry." I said as the words sounded foreign on my lips.

She looked at me, her eyes all glassy with tears before smiling at me. And to me that smile was worth more than anything in the world.

 "Are you going to come in now?" I asked her.

 "Let me think about it." she said sarcastically, tapping her finger on her chin, acting like she was thinking.

 "I didn't do all that just for you to 'think about it'," I said as I grabbed her by her arms and hauled her onto my back. 

 "Put me down!!!" she shouted , hammering on my back.

 "No, you weren't coming inside, so I had to bring you there." I said smiling.

 "Not fair!" she said, slapping my back. "Put me down!"

 "Wait, till we get inside!" I said, laughing.

 "Ughhh! Fine!" she said, groaning as we walked inside the restaurant and everyone stared at us.

 "Is everything okay?" the waiter asked who bought our food as I put Kyra down.

 "Yeah, everything's fine." I said smiling as Kyra stared at me, frowning.

 "You messed my hair up!" Kyra said looking at herself in her phone camera.

 "No, you look fine." I said , my eyes roaming around every inch of her face.

 "No I don't! I can see my hair all messed up in the phone camera!" she said, combing her hair with her fingers.

 "Why do you believe the phone more than me? I said you look beautiful, so you look beautiful." I said, glaring at her.

She looked at me, her eyes wide as her cheeks turned crimson. She stared at me for a whole minute, her eyes boring into mine. "What did you say?" she asked me, stuttering.

 "You know what I said. Now stop trying to get a reaction out of me and eat your food." I said, smirking, trying to annoy her.

 "Really? You're the one who's trying to get my attention!" she said raising her eyebrows.