13

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, taking in her familiar smell

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, taking in her familiar smell. Oh my, I missed her so much. A few minutes later she wrapped her arms around my neck and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. 

She moved away from me, leaving me feeling all cold. She looked at me, her eyes observing me. "Are you okay?" she asked me, a worried expression on her face.

I watched her, my eyes devouring her face, inch by inch. "No, I'm not okay." I said, letting all my feelings out.

All of a sudden, her expression morphed into something of complete worry and fear. "W..what happened?" she asked me, her voice trembling.

Look at this girl. She was so worried about me. Me. They guy who treated her like she was nothing, even though she was my wife. 

 "I've got a huge headache." I said, running my hands through my hair.

 "Umm..you go to your room and I'll come with something to eat and drink and then you can have some paracetamol and go to sleep." she said and before I could protest she went into the kitchen.

I looked back to see Maira staring at me, her bottom lip trembling like she was about to cry. I ignored her, the last thing I needed was her after me. My auntie walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank Allah. You finally realised that Kyra was only meant for you." she said giving me a smile.

 "I better get to my room before she starts shouting at me." I said as both me and my auntie laughed.

I walked into my room, and unbuttoned by shirt and loosened my tie before getting changed into some sweats and then laying on the bed.

I lay on the bed, my eyes trying not to shut. Just then, Kyra walked in and sat down next to me. "Sit up and have this." she said forwarding me a plate of food. 

 "Thank you." I said smiling at her. "What would I do without you?"

She smiled at me, her smile making me feel better already. After I had finished eating the food, she passed me the paracetamol with some water. "You need to have this, because you have a headache." she said.

 "I don't want it though." I said.

 "But you have to! Now here you go!" she said as I swallowed the paracetamol.

 "See it wasn't that bad, was it?" she asked me as she put the dishes on my side table.

 "No." I said, watching her.

She went to go and put the dishes down as I laid on the bed, trying to relax but the thoughts consumed my mind again.

She came in and seeing my troubled expression, came right next to me. "What happened?" she asked me.

 "I'm sorry. For everything that happened, everything that I did or said that hurt you, princess." I said, sitting up and holding her hands.

 "It's okay, it's not really your fault. You lost your memory." she said, giving me an understanding smile.

 "Why are you like this?" I asked her, my eyes on her.

 "Like what?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows.

 "You forgive everyone, and act like nothing happened, even though I know I hurt you." I said.

 "The important thing is that now you're get better." she said. "Now lay down and try and get some sleep, it'll help with your headache."

 "I don't know what good thing I did to deserve you." I said smiling at her.

 "Don't say that, you're an amazing person anyways and any person who says otherwise is an idiot." she said, laughing.

We sat there laughing and talking. She was making me feel so much better. Just her being here was making me forget that anything happened.

"How do you feel now?" Kyra asked me, her eyes on my face.

"I feel so much better. You really are my cure." I said, holding her face in my hands before pressing a kiss to her forehead as she closed her eyes.

Kyra looked up at me, a smile on her lips. "I missed you so much."

 "I know you did, besides, there's no one else in the world like me." I said sarcastically.

She looked at me before she burst out laughing. "You are so right about that. There's no one as stubborn as you!" 

I watched her, her amazing laugh echoed in my ears. This was what I had missed out on. This was what I needed.

 "You're so beautiful. " I said as she blushed.

 "Awhhh, are you blushing princess?" I said, teasing her.

 "Stop it!" she said, pushing me with a pillow.

 "Okay okay! Just come here!" I said and she came to me, and I hugged her tightly.

I don't know how long we sat there, on the bed, hugging each other. She was so quiet that I thought she was asleep. I moved away from her and saw that she was asleep. 

I moved her head onto the pillow and laid down beside her, wrapping my arms securely around her and she snuggled into me. 

I woke up, and looked at Kyra asleep on pillow surrounded by my arms. She looked so peaceful. Did she not get any sleep last night? 

I got up, to see what the time was. It was 15:30. Oh god, I had slept for three hours. Just as I was pouring myself a glass of water, I heard Kyra stir. 

 "Adam?" she asked, rubbing her eyes, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes.

 "Yeah?" I asked, turning back to her.

 "Why are you so far away?" she asked as I laughed.

I sat on the bed next to her, and hugged her tightly. "Is this better now?" I asked her, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she nodded.

 "What time is it?" she asked me.

 "15:30." I said.

 "What? 15:30? I need to go!" she said, getting up quickly and looking at herself in the mirror.

 "Where?" I asked her, rushing to her and taking her hands in mine.

 "What do you mean where? Downstairs! Everyone is probably going to wonder where I've gone!" she said, a stressed look masking her face.

 "Don't worry. You're my wife." I said smiling at her as she shook her head.

 "You honestly have no shame." she said as she moved away from me.

I laughed loudly, my laugh echoing. "We better be going downstairs then." I said as I grabbed her hand and we both went downstairs.

                                          ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! My favourite couple is back together again!!

Will everyone except their love or will someone intervene?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                            ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 14 SPOILER :)) - KYRA'S POV

"I feel a bit nauseous." I said looking at Adam as he laid me on the bed.

"Nauseous? Did you eat something?" he asked he, grabbing my hand, and moving my hair away from my face.

                                      ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩