12

Tossing and turning, trying to get some rest

Tossing and turning, trying to get some rest. I couldn't sleep. The hours were flying past yet still my eyes hadn't shut for one second. 

I looked over to Maira who was sleeping soundly. Her hair sprawled over her pillow. She was snoring and here I was, struggling to get to sleep.

Ouch. A sudden pain took over my head. However the pain was soon replaced by an image. I was laying down, with someone, and we were both laughing. What was happening to me? Was this a memory flash? The doctor had warned me that these may happen. 

(in the morning)

I got out of bed, my joints aching as I had been tossing all night, and getting no sleep at all.

 "Oh. You're awake." Maira said, rubbing her eyes and getting up from bed.

 "Yeah." I said and walked into the bathroom with and had a shower.

After I had a shower, I walked over to put some cologne on before walking out. I was walking into the living room, when all of a sudden I came face to face with Kyra.

 "Oh sorry." she said, giving me a small smile before walking off, leaving me.

(kyra's fit - i lovee her fitss)

I walked to the dining table where everyone was sat for breakfast, everyone except Maira

I walked to the dining table where everyone was sat for breakfast, everyone except Maira. I took a seat, opposite Kyra who was seated next to my auntie and my cousin Humaira. 

 "How did you sleep?" my auntie asked me.

Kyra looked at me. She knew. She knew that I hadn't slept all night. "I had a good sleep." I said, giving my auntie a smile as Maira came and rushed to the chair next to me.

 "Sorry! I was just getting my clothes on and Adam walked out." she said, as everyone stared at her.

 "It's okay." said my dad. "Everyone, let's now have breakfast."

We all began eating our breakfast, exchanging small talk. Then, after we had finished eating Kyra and Humaira began lifting all the dishes. I couldn't stop watching her. There was something about her.