21

The party was going fine

The party was going fine. All fine, until he came and started flirting with Kyra. I wanted to tear all his flesh away from his bones, destroy every inch of him, until nothing was left. I clenched my fists, trying to contain my anger. 

Zayd came up to me, and looked at me, before he burst out laughing. "Chill dude." 

 "Shut up." I warned him.

 "Calm down. Nazeera told me he's just a friend of hers. He's called Saad, and he's a doctor. More charming than you, gotta say." Zayd said, winking at me.

I glared at him. I was really contemplating killing him or not. "I don't care, he better stay away from Kyra." I said.

 "Mr Adam Aziz! It's time to cut the cake!" Ayra said, running up to me, and taking me to where the cake was.

I followed her and stood beside her, watching as Kyra came with Saad and they stood beside Ayra, there like happy parents. When he was around, Kyra was completely ignoring me, and I didn't like it.

 "One... Two.... Three!!" everyone shouted as Kyra and Ayra cut the cake. 

Kyra took a spoonful and fed Ayra, before giving her a hug and pressing a kiss on her forehead, it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. 

Then, Ayra turned to me and fed me some cake, smiling at me. "Here you go!" she said. I then room some cake and fed her. "Hope you have the best birthday ever princess." I said.

I had asked Zayd, whether it's best to give her the present now or after, when all the guests had gone. We had both agreed, that it was better if we have the present when everyone had gone.

 "Ayra, don't worry. I'll give you your present when everyone goes." I said, as we were both sat there, playing with some of her toys.

 "Okay!" she said, pressing a kiss to my cheek. 

 "What was that for?" I asked her, smiling.

She giggled. "That's for coming to my birthday party!" 

 "I'd never miss it for anything." I said, as we both burst out laughing.

(couple of hours later)

Most of the guests were going now, actually nearly all of the guests had gone, except for Saad, that little idiot. All evening, I had seen him with Kyra, touching her and making her laugh and smile, all those laughs and smiles I wish I could get from her.

They both walked in together, both of them smiling. They came and say on the table, opposite me and Ayra. I was getting so angry, I needed to take my mind of this. I got a cup of water, and began drinking it, taking small sips. 

Just then, I saw Saad moving away a strand of hair away from Kyra's face. My anger flowed through my veins like lava, and I shattered the glass, sending shards flying onto the table. Kyra immediately looked to me, her eyes wide. 

 "Adam! What happened?" she asked me, as she came to me, and began examining my hand. "You're bleeding." 

 "Oh, let me see." Saad said, coming to my side, where Kyra was stood. "I'm a doctor anyways."

 "No." I said, snatching my hand away from Kyra. "I don't want you to do anything with my hand."

 Kyra immediately looked at me. "Fine." she said, taking my hand. "Come with me, I'll sort it out."

We arrived at a room, and she sat me on the bed, whilst she went to get the first aid kit. She came back and got to work. "Adam, you didn't have to do this you know." she said, her voice barely above a whisper, as she applied the bandage gently.

 "Say that again." I said.

 "What?" she asked me.

 "What you said before." I said.

 "You didn't have to do this?" she asked me.

 "No. Say my name again." I said to her.

 "Adam?" she said, her sweet voice, sounding so nice to my ears.

 "Why do you make my name sound so good?" I asked her, as she looked at me.

 She looked at me blankly and got up. I got up too, both of us stood there, the atmosphere tense. 

 "Adam. You didn't have to hurt yourself." she said, not looking at me.

 "Well, I got mad." I said, watching how her face changed.

 "Mad? Why?" she asked.

 "You're little doctor friend?" I asked her, walking closer to her. "When's he going home?"

 "Why? Adam, he's my friend, he wants to help out, and make Ayra and me happy." she said, looking at her, showing me all the confusion and vulnerability in her eyes.

"You're mine Kyra." I whispered against her ear. "All mine and if no motherfucker understands that, then I'll teach them."

"Adam, please. It's only Saad." Kyra said, looking into my eyes.

 "I don't care." I finished.

 "You aren't my husband, Adam." Kyra said. "Not anymore. That relationship lost meaning long ago."

 "Kyra. Please. I need you and Ayra back in my life." I said, taking her hands in mine.

She just looked at me. "I wish everything was that easy but it's not. The truth is that you left Adam, when I needed you the most, you weren't there." 

 She just broke my heart. Each and every word that came out of her mouth, shattered my heart. I had done this, I had caused all this.

 "Kyra. I promise. I won't leave you again. You and Ayra are so important to me, and I won't ever let you feel like that ever again." I said.

 "Let's see what the future brings." she said, giving me a sad smile.

 Then, Ayra rushed in. "Mumma! Mr Adam Aziz! What are you two doing in here alone?" she asked.

 "Nothing." Kyra said, moving away from me.

 "Ayra, now I can give you your present." I said , waking up to her and taking her out of the room, with Kyra following behind.

I got my phone in front of her and showed her a picture of the horse. She immediately began jumping up and down. "OH MY GOSH!!!! MUMMA!!! MR ADAM AZIZ GOT ME A HORSE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" 

 Kyra looked at me, a smile on her face. She walked up to me. "Thank you. For coming and making Ayra smile." 

 "Anytime." I said, smiling at her.

                                             ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! Isn't Adam such a good dad?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                            ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 22 SPOILER :)) - KYRA'S POV

His hands on my waist, securing me. I looked up to see his eyes on me, watching me. His gorgeous eyes, those eyes that had made me feel so special.

He whispered against my ear, his voice husky. "Be careful, love. I won't be here all the time."

                                            ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩