16

It had been two days since I had come back from the doctors appointment, to find out the gender of the baby

It had been two days since I had come back from the doctors appointment, to find out the gender of the baby. I didn't even know what the gender was, to be honest, I wanted to have a gender reveal party, and today was the party!

There were so many things to do. Right now, I was just putting all the deserts on the tables, and sorting out all the balloons. And, I still needed to get changed. I rushed up the stairs, before I was met with Adam's auntie. "Kyra, are you okay?" she asked me.

 "Yeah, auntie. I'm fine. How are you?" I replied, smiling at her, whilst taking deep breaths.

 "Don't forget that there's all of us too. Don't do everything yourself, okay?" she asked me, smiling.

Just as I was going to reply, Adam walked towards me and took my hand, tightly in his.

 "Of course I'm not going to let her do this herself, I'm her husband." he said, kissing my hand.

 "I need to get ready now anyways, everyone's going to be coming soon." I said, as his auntie left us and we walked into our room. 

 "What colour are you wearing?" Adam asked me.

 "Hmm....I am going to wear pink!" I said, turning around and smiling proudly.

 "Same." Adam said, smiling at me.

I got my dress and walked into the bathroom to get changed and do my makeup. Just as I was doing my makeup, Adam knocked on the door. 

(her outfit)

 "What happened?" I asked him

 "The guests are coming. Don't worry, we'll go together and for now auntie is welcoming all of them." he said.

 "Okayy, don't worry. I'm coming." I said as picking up my makeup bag, I walked out of the bathroom and came face to face with Adam, who was staring at me.

 "What?" I asked him.

"Are you planning on taking my life before the party?" he asked me, his voice husky in my ears, and moving strands of hair away from my face, his hands on my waist.

 "Um...no.." I replied, my voice hitched.

 Then he took his hand and placed it on my stomach. "I can't wait for you to come." he said, talking to my stomach.

 "Come on. Before we're late." I said, grabbing his hand as we both walked out of the room.

We arrived at the garden as everyone was all talking and having fun. "Omgg! Naz!! Heyyy!!" I said and immediately went over to Nazeera and gave her a huge hug. 

 "How are you doing beautiful?" she asked me, taking my hands in hers.

 "I've been so tired lately, I think it's the pregnancy, but now I'm kinda feeling better." I said, as she giggled at me.

 "Awhh. Don't worry, you'll feel better once the baby comes." she said, smiling at me.

 "Hopefully Naz! You look gorggg!!!" I said.

 "Awhhh thank you!! So do you!" she said as we both went to greet the other guests.

After greeting all the guests, I went to one of the chairs and sat down, tired. I looked up to see my favourite person in the universe, smiling at me. "Tired love?" Adam asked me.

I nodded.

 "Come on. Let's go." he said, forwarding his hand to me.

I got up and held his hand. "Let's hope it goes fast." I said, smiling at him.

He laughed at me. "Really? I thought you liked parties?" he asked me.

 "I do, but this baby is making me tired." I said, as he cupped my face with his hands and pressed a kiss to my forehead. 

 "Don't worry. Everything will be okay. It'll end soon." he said, as we walked towards the stage. 

 "Okay now, everyone!! Can I have your attention please? It's now time for the gender reveal. Please gather here, please!!" said Nazeera, speaking loudly into the microphone.

The balloon was standing in front of us. I looked at Adam, and he gave me a reassuring smile. "Okay now, let's do a countdown. 5...4...3...2...1." she shouted as we popped the balloon. 

Pink confetti covered my eyes. I jumped up and down, excited. We were going to have a girl!!! Adam wrapped his arms around my waist, and hugged me tightly. "We're having a girl." he whispered in my ears. 

                                                ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! I loved writing this chp smmm!!! The rest of the pregnancy will go veryyyyy fast (I mean I'll fast forward it)

Will they stay happy together or will something come to disrupt them?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                             ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 17 SPOILER :)) - KYRA'S POV

I snuggled into him, as his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "Don't worry. I'll always be with you." he whispered in my ears, as I slowly relaxed.

                                          ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩