3

I woke up

I woke up. My eyes burning from the sunlight that was pouring in through the curtains. Since Kyra had spared me one pill, I had taken that. I got up and hopped into the shower. 

After getting changed, I went downstairs to see my dad sat on the sofa. He looked up at me. "Adam, my son. Please go and see Kyra. You two need to go shopping." he said.

 "Okay." I said remembering what Kyra had said to me about being more nice to dad. 

My dad told me her address and I hoped into my car and began driving there. Just thinking about her relieved me from all my pain.

I arrived outside her apartment block and walked towards where her apartment was. After hopping into the elevator, I arrived on the floor where her apartment was. I walked towards the door and did the doorbell. I waited for a couple of minutes, before giving up and taking a pin from my pocket and opening the door, finally I was in.

I looked around. Wow. This place sure represented her. All the white with all the flowers. Just as I was admiring the flowers, I heard a shriek and I looked back.

"How did you get in my apartment? I didn't give you the keys!" Kyra shrieked as she stood there, in nothing but a bathrobe, her wet hair adorning her face, her cheeks flushing.

 "I came for you." I said rolling my eyes. "And don't worry I'm not going to be looking at you."

 She side-eyed me before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm going to get into my pyjamas, I'll be back." she said as she hurried of towards her room.

I say down on the sofa, looking at the view from the window. I took out my phone to tell my dad that I had arrived at her house.

 Five minutes later, she came out of the room. I looked up to see her wearing an oversized t-shirt with some joggers. "Do you want something to eat?" she asked me as she walked into the kitchen and began looking in the fridge for something.

 "No thank you." I said.

 "Are you sure? I'm making pancakes!" she said turning around and looking at me with a smile on her face. "Come on! I know you want some!

 Looking at her face, I finally gave in. "Fine, I'll try some." I said slowly.

 "Okay! What toppings do you want on them?" she asked me as she tied her wet hair into a messy bun, and began making the pancakes.

 "I don't know. I've never had them before." I said looking at her.

 "You're lying! You've never had pancakes before?" she said looking at me in shock as she flipped the pancakes.

 "No, I haven't had any." I said to her, whilst she laughed.

 "Okay, I'll just choose the topping." she said as she continued making the pancakes.

A couple of minutes later, she called out to me. "Come on try them! You can tell me how good they are!" 

(kyra's amazing pancakes)