10

(just a note, this chapter is a very emotional chapter, please show some love for Kyra and Adam.)

I drove home, anger running through my veins

I drove home, anger running through my veins. There was no way I was hearing this right. Kyra's family did this? Why? Had they staged the whole marriage all for this? 

I arrived home and parked my car in the driveway and slamming the door, ran inside. I walked into the house, calling out her name. Until I finally saw her, sat on the sofa with a knife pressed against her neck.

 "Kyra?" I said as she looked at me, her eyes going wide.

 "Oh well well. He came. Just as I knew." her dad said eyeing me. "The prince charming came for his princess."

 "What do you want?" I asked him. "Give me Kyra, I'll give you anything you want."

 "Oh well that's true BUT Kyra is MY daughter, I can't let her go." he said, grinning maniacally.

 "You don't know what you're doing." I said to my him. "Kyra is my wife, I'm going to murder you if anything happens to her."

He put the knife closer to her, pressing it on her face and etching out her facial structure. 

"Leave her alone!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "You touch her once and I'll rip your fingers off."

She looked at me, her eyes shining with tears. There was no way I was going to let anything happen to her.

"Save yourself Adam." she said to me, tears flowing down her cheeks.

 "Don't worry about me." I said. "We're both going to be fine."

 "I wouldn't be so sure about that if I was you." he said, as he got some rope and tied Kyra to a chair.

 "Are you deaf? Leave her alone!" I said.

 "Just wait, prince charming." her dad said, smiling cruelly.

Just as he finished tying her to the chair, he came up to me and gave me a hug. What? Why was he hugging me? 

A minute later, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "What did you do to me?" I asked me, angrily.

 He turned around to face me with a syringe in his hands as he laughed maniacally. "This syringe, will cause you a lot of pain. You won't remember anything that had happened in your life. And what's worse is that I will get away with all your information. The best part is that no one will believe my stupid daughter Kyra, when she tells them what I did." 

Just as I was about to grab a knife from the table, I fell to the floor, my eyes forcefully shutting. My airway constricting. 

I saw Adam fall to the floor, the way his eyes shut. All of this sending waves of pain through me as I processed everything my dad said.

 "Untie me now!" I shouted , thrashing against the chair. "Please let me go to him. I need to help him."

 My dad looked at me. A cunning smile on his lips just before he exited the room.

I looked around for anything that would help me untie this rope. I needed to get to Adam. After minutes if trying to untie the rope, I finally managed to untie the rope, with burns all over my wrists.

I ran to Adam. Cradling his head in my lap. "Adam. Adam. Look at me. Please...please open your eyes.." I said breaking down in sobs.

I sat there, hugging him, trying to get some reaction out of him, but there was nothing. Just then, a girl walked in. Her eyes looking me up and down before looking at Adam as she came running to us. 

 "What did you do to him?" she asked me, pushing Adam away from me.

 "I..I didn't do anything." I said. "It was my dad...he.."

 " I don't want to hear it. You're just after him! Leave him alone! " she said, hugging him as my heart burned.

 "I.. " I began but she interrupted me.

 "Stop it. I'm calling the ambulance." she said and took her phone out of her pocket and called the ambulance.

 (a couple of hours later)

I was sat there in the waiting room, with Adam's dad as I told him everything. "I believe you." Adam's dad said as I looked at him in shock.

 "Thank you so much! No one is going to believe me." I said, breaking down in tears.

 "Don't worry." he said. "You're still Adam's wife." 

 The girl walked over to us, her eyes boring into mine. "Uncle, Adam's auntie is going to come to look after Adam." she said.

 "Why? I'm going to look after him. And Kyra is here." Adam's dad said.

 "No uncle. I'm staying there with Adam's auntie." she said. "Besides, we can't trust her."

 "Maira! That's enough! Kyra is Adam's wife! She is staying there!" Mr Aziz said, giving Maira a stern look.

(a couple of hours later)

I walked into the room and saw Adam laying on the hospital bed. He looked so peaceful. I walked closer to him and sat on the stool closest to him.

I held his hands, and ran my fingers through his hair, just as he opened his eyes, startling me. "Adam. You're awake." I said smiling.

He looked at me, his eyes looking foreign and cold, before he pushed me away. "Who are you? Why are you touching me?" he asked me. "Dad, tell her to go away."

 What? He really didn't actually remember me? So that thing dad gave him worked? "Adam. It's me your princess, Kyra. You're wife." I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

 "I don't have a wife." he said, looking at me bewildered.

 "Adam, it's your wife. Kyra." his dad said, walking up to him and rubbing his arm, gently as Maira walked in. 

 "Thank Allah! You're awake, my prince!" Maira said, running to the other side and hugging Adam and Adam hugged her back. He hugged her back? He didn't remember me but he remembered her?

                                             ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! I did warn you that do this chapter was going to be emotional.

Will Adam remember Kyra or will he fall in love with Maira?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                             ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 11 - SPOILER :)) - KYRA'S POV

 "I'll sleep in his room. Besides , he doesn't even remember you Kyra!" Maira said, smiling at me.

Just as I was about to say something, Adam came and stood next to Maira. "Why's she here? The maids can go home at night right? I told dad to tell them that." he said to Maira. 

Only then did I realise he was talking about me. I was a maid? He thought I was a maid? I looked at him square in the face and said, tears coming out of my eyes, "This maid is going home, far away from you, so don't worry, you'll never see her again." 

                                                   ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩