2

I stormed up the stairs, anger running through my veins

 I stormed up the stairs, anger running through my veins. How could he be like that towards his own father? Didn't he understand that Mr Aziz's mental health wasn't the best at this moment? 

I followed the path that Mr Aziz had told me to and soon I was stood in front of his door. I knocked on the door, my dainty fist pounding on that large slab on wood. 

The door opened and I saw his face. His eyes cloudy with anger and fear. Being a psychologist, I knew how to read people.

 He looked at me, his hair messy as he ran his fingers through it. "What do you want?" he asked me.

 "Can I come in? I need to talk to you." I asked him, trying to be as nice as possible.

 He looked at me, trying to see if I was being genuine. He was about to shut the door on me, before he opened it and I walked in as he paced the room. 

Woah. His room was just as depressing as him. All the dark colours. With no white or anything and the huge windows which overlooked his room, had been covered with his curtains, making the room all dark. "Listen, I know that you're not happy about this but neither am I. Your dad was just asking, it's not like we're actually going to get married." I said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood.

 "I don't have time for marriage. Especially a marriage with you" he said glaring at me, his tone cold.

 "You're not my first choice either." I said, rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

 "Anything else you want to say before I kick you out?" he said, looking at me.

 "You really need to look after your dad. He's not doing well at the moment. You need to be with him and support him." I said.

 " I do. " he said sharply, he walked over to his bedside table and took out something from the drawer before getting the glass from the bedside table. He was having pills? At this age?

 "What's that?" I asked him, walking over to him, curiously.

 "Nothing." he said, taking a pill out of the tub.

I looked at the tub. These were insomnia tablets. Why was he having these? These were really strong and has very bad side-effects. Even as I psychologist I never recommended these to anyone and here he was having them.

 "Why are you having these?" I asked him.

 "Because I can, it's none of your business." he said bringing the pill towards his mouth.

Without hesitation, I grabbed the pill, from his hands and held it in mine. "Your not having this. It's not good for you." I said.

 "Give it back to me. I need it." he said, trying to reach out and grab it from my hands.

 "You're not having this! It's bad for you Adam." I said, trying to reason with him.

"You can't tell me what to do." Adam said his anger escaping through his words.

Oh yeah. I realised I can't. Just then a thought entered my mind. "Those aren't good for you Adam! And I can tell you what to do soon, because I'm going to be your wife!" I said a smile tugging on my lips.

 "I'm not going to agree." he said glaring at my smile.

 "Mr Adam Aziz, I promise I will help you and your dad, you need help." I said.

 "Give me one good reason why I should marry you." he said sighing.

 Thoughts raced through my brain. "Because I am a psychologist and I can help you." I said trying to catch his eyes.

He looked at me. I could tell he was considering the offer. "Will I regret this?" he asked me, as he walked closer to me.

 "Maybe." I said laughing as he stared at me. "I'm going to go now, please be nice to your dad, he loves you so much." I said as I exited the room. 

So, it was decided. I was going to marry Adam. I walked down the stairs and saw Mr Aziz sat on the sofa, anxious. He looked up at me. "My beautiful girl, what happened?" he asked me as I took his hands in mine, trying to calm him down.

 "Don't worry uncle. Both me and Adam agreed to the marriage. I'll tell my parents. Have a good night." I said hugging him as he smiled, tears rolling down his cheeks.

 "Finally. There's someone who can tame Adam. I knew you would help me. You have my blessing." he said kissing my forehead as I wiped away his tears.

 "Thank you so much Mr Aziz. As long as your here, I'll always help you." I said smiling at him.

 "You don't have to call me Mr Aziz now. You can call me dad." he said smiling back at me.

 "Okay, dad. Have a good sleep. I'll see you soon okay?" I asked as he nodded and I walked out, towards my car.

I drove home. The thoughts from the previous hour, occupying my mind. There was no way I had agreed to this. But I had to do this. I couldn't let Adam take those tablets. I had to help him.

I walked into my apartment and switched on the lights. Walking towards my room, I got out my phone and texted my friend Nazeera.

(her apartment <3)

NAZEERA:

I've got a let to tell you, meet you tomorrow ASAPP!!!

I took of my clothes and hopped into my pyjamas and tied my hair with my hair tie. Taking out my favourite book, I sat on my bed and began reading it. 

Half an hour later, I put my book away and turned my light of and lay in my bed before nodding off.

                                          ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! Next chapter will be from Adam's pov, beware for some interesting moments of Adam and Kyra. Don't worry, their nikkah chapter will be soon and it will be very cutee!

 Will Adam fall in love with Kyra or will he push her away, like he does with everyone else?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                            ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 3 SPOILER :)) - ADAM'S POV 

 I looked around. Wow. This place sure represented her. All the white with all the flowers. Just as I was admiring the flowers, I heard a shriek and I looked back.

 "How did you get in my apartment? I didn't give you the keys!" Kyra shrieked as she stood there, in nothing but a bathrobe, her wet hair adorning her face, her cheeks flushing.

                                        ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩